Non-refundable cruise booked for next year. What are my options to change cruide?

In a moment of weakness I booked a TA for next fall with a non-refundable deposit. If I decide I would rather do a different cruise, is there a chance that they would let me do that and just charge me a "change fee" and move the deposit to the new cruise?? Thanks.

Yes you can change to any cruise at the prevailing rates and will be charged $100pp admin fee.  If you happen to select a cruise which departs prior to 5/4/2022 the admin fee should be waived due to Cruise with Confidence program.

14 minutes ago, Grandma7 said:

In a moment of weakness I booked a TA for next fall with a non-refundable deposit. If I decide I would rather do a different cruise, is there a chance that they would let me do that and just charge me a "change fee" and move the deposit to the new cruise?? Thanks.

You cruise is almost likely to be cancelled.  If you cancel, Celebrity charges $100 and you get the rest in a FCC.  Wait till they cancel, possibly after final payment, you can get a full refund

4 hours ago, Arizona Wildcat said:

You cruise is almost likely to be cancelled.  If you cancel, Celebrity charges $100 and you get the rest in a FCC.  Wait till they cancel, possibly after final payment, you can get a full refund

yes wait until they cancel and the NRD will be refunded to your card or bank be patient it will take time take care Aussie One

5 hours ago, Grandma7 said:

Don't know if you mean 2021 or 2022, so will not reply as the year will probably make a difference to the options

2 hours ago, emmas gran said:

Don't know if you mean 2021 or 2022, so will not reply as the year will probably make a difference to the options

Yes, I would understand 'next year'  to be 2022 ?   There is a big question mark over the 2021 Europe season. How do assess the chances of the Silhouette sailings in September, Emma's Gran?