Is Voyager going AWOL for a week?

Does anyone know of a method to check to see if a ship has been chartered?

Looking at Voyager 9/25/22, it seems to disappear that week.  Out of Boston the week prior and several weeks after, but that specific week it seems to be a ghost.

Eddie

7 hours ago, Eddie Wilson said:

Does anyone know of a method to check to see if a ship has been chartered?

Looking at Voyager 9/25/22, it seems to disappear that week.  Out of Boston the week prior and several weeks after, but that specific week it seems to be a ghost.

Eddie

Not all Summer2022-Winter2023 Northeast Cruises been released, rest coming in Phase II    http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/deployment/2022_2023/22_23_Deployment_Opening_Schedule.pdf

Edited by ONECRUISER

Voyager questions...............is there a Suite Lounge or Concierge Lounge? I didn't see either one on the ships layout. I did see a Diamond Club on deck 13. Also, is the ship going to have any changes as Voyager leaves the Asian market?

Thanks in advance!!!!

1 hour ago, cruise wizard said:

Voyager questions...............is there a Suite Lounge or Concierge Lounge? I didn't see either one on the ships layout. I did see a Diamond Club on deck 13. Also, is the ship going to have any changes as Voyager leaves the Asian market?

Thanks in advance!!!!

There is now a suite lounge on deck 14. 

The rest we don't know.  Voyager was to go in for another shorter shipyard visit after her amplification but there was never an explanation offered why.  

2 hours ago, cruise wizard said:

Thanks in advance!!!!

There is a very nice Suite Lounge on deck 14.  The Diamond Lounge is just outside the Star Lounge on Deck 5 and is quite small.  The Star Lounge was used highly for Diamond events during our South Pacific cruise a year ago.   The Voyager was amplified in 2019, but did not receive all the upgrades Navigator (and Mariner?) received.  That was a big topic of discussion as many Australian guests felt it was due to Voyager being in the their market versus the USA.

45 minutes ago, twangster said:

There is now a suite lounge on deck 14. 

The rest we don't know.  Voyager was to go in for another shorter shipyard visit after her amplification but there was never an explanation offered why.  

I did see that Voyager's last cruise in the Asian market is shown as 2/18 - 3/4 and was followed up by a repositioning to Germany on 3/5. Perhaps there will be some modifications done to "Westernizer" her for the US and European markets.

39 minutes ago, Hoppy2cruise said:

There is a very nice Suite Lounge on deck 14.  The Diamond Lounge is just outside the Star Lounge on Deck 5 and is quite small.  The Star Lounge was used highly for Diamond events during our South Pacific cruise a year ago.   The Voyager was amplified in 2019, but did not receive all the upgrades Navigator (and Mariner?) received.  That was a big topic of discussion as many Australian guests felt it was due to Voyager being in the their market versus the USA.

It has been a long time since we cruised on Voyager................way back when she first went into service!!!!! Thanks for the information. We hope to be cruising on her in October 2022 from Boston to do the Canada & New England itinerary. FYI - the prices are pretty steep!!!!!!

I did see that Voyager's last cruise in the Asian market is shown as 2/18 - 3/4 and was followed up by a repositioning to Germany on 3/5. Perhaps there will be some modifications done to "Westernizer" her for the US and European markets.

Where are you seeing this? This doesn’t match up with itineraries on the Royal site. Last cruise is a 4 day out of Singapore on 3/24/2022 and the next is out of Copenhagen on 4/24/2022. There was a cruise from Barcelona to Copenhagen on 4/15/2022, but that has been removed. There are several of us that have been tracking how it will get from Singapore to Copenhagen. And this that you posted mentions hotels and flights, hence my confusion.

I was just on the Voyager last Nov., and as Hoppy2criise mentioned, there is a Diamond Lounge on deck 5....I did a 3/4 day B2B and it was always empty. During the evening, the most ever in there was 10, and that was a busy night.

It has been a long time since we cruised on Voyager................way back when she first went into service!!!!! Thanks for the information. We hope to be cruising on her in October 2022 from Boston to do the Canada & New England itinerary. FYI - the prices are pretty steep!!!!!!

Same here, my last Cruise on Voyager was over 21 years ago! 

2 hours ago, cruise wizard said:

This looks like a package with a cruise out of Singapore return.

1 hour ago, crzndeb said:

Where are you seeing this? This doesn’t match up with itineraries on the Royal site. Last cruise is a 4 day out of Singapore on 3/24/2022 and the next is out of Copenhagen on 4/24/2022. There was a cruise from Barcelona to Copenhagen on 4/15/2022, but that has been removed.

I didn’t know about this removed cruise - thanks!

We've NEVER cruised on Voyager before....but we are on the TA from Copenhagen to Boston in Sept. 22 and then the first CAN/NE cruise following the TA.

I hope it's true that there will be a amplification + event in Europe.  That would be swell !

1 hour ago, crzndeb said:

Where are you seeing this? This doesn’t match up with itineraries on the Royal site. Last cruise is a 4 day out of Singapore on 3/24/2022 and the next is out of Copenhagen on 4/24/2022. There was a cruise from Barcelona to Copenhagen on 4/15/2022, but that has been removed. There are several of us that have been tracking how it will get from Singapore to Copenhagen. And this that you posted mentions hotels and flights, hence my confusion.

I was just on the Voyager last Nov., and as Hoppy2criise mentioned, there is a Diamond Lounge on deck 5....I did a 3/4 day B2B and it was always empty. During the evening, the most ever in there was 10, and that was a busy night.

I found this info on the "scanner of the sea" site..............if you know what I mean!!!!

32 minutes ago, Another_Critic said:

My 1st cruise on Voyager will be in 1.5 years.  😁

My only cruise on Voyager class (Adventure) was 1.5 years ago. 

My Last time on a Voyager Class(Explorer) was 20yrs ago. Right after 9/11 and ship was only 60% capacity...

1 hour ago, Missusdubbya said:

I didn’t know about this removed cruise - thanks!

I know you are also following along with the saga of the Voyager...LOL

I’m wondering if they are still trying to figure out how they will get from Singapore to Copenhagen, and with or without passengers.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, crzndeb said:

I know you are also following along with the saga of the Voyager...LOL

I’m wondering if they are still trying to figure out how they will get from Singapore to Copenhagen, and with or without passengers.

If only they would ask us to help chart the voyage! 

• Like 2