Staterooms for more than 2 people?

• 3 weeks later...

A stateroom with 3 or 4 people sharing the room on a long cruise like a world cruise might be a bit too much "togetherness" unless they all were of the same immediate family. 

I agree with RKA, Unless you go for a extra large suite, it will not be pleasant. Make sure you have cruised with them prior. I remember cruising with a girlfriend who spent 20 minutes in bathroom. You will probably have one cruiser like this. One small bath per cabin.

23 hours ago, zoncom said:

I remember cruising with a girlfriend who spent 20 minutes in bathroom.

On one cruise, my lady traveling companion commandeered our veranda balcony's desk's surface on the Eurodam and I was relegated to having to use the surface of the night stand next to my bed for my "stuff".  

On the Prinsendam, in a Signature Suite with a full bathroom and an adjacent small annex, I got the small annex (lavatory and commode).  I was happy with that; I had my own facility.  I was able to use the shower/tub in the neighboring space, but, the counter of the full bathroom was full of my friend's stuff.  

Only once did we ever have a disagreement and that was on the last night of our final cruise together.  The topic was:  what extra gratuity ought we offer our Stewards?