I am looking at booking a Spa Suite but wondered about the smoke smell I have read about.  It is really that bad in the cabin or balcony?  I have found it hard to find much info on those cabins and would like feedback from someone who has stayed in one.  Was is worth the extra money over club continent?  

Thanks - 

Kathy 

We were fortunate to stay in one and we never noticed any fumes, noise or vibrations. It actually felt and sounded quite isolated, in its own sealed corridor with only one other suite. Very spacious with a huge bathroom area. Fortunately, you can turn down/off the piped new age wellness music. It’s a personal call whether the extra cost is worth it but it was a really special one-off cruise experience for us.

17 hours ago, AJCM said:

We were fortunate to stay in one and we never noticed any fumes, noise or vibrations.

Ditto. We have booked the same suite for a September cruise that I fear will be postponed.

I have been in 9000 several times. There are four closest but two,are useless..not deep enough for hangers I store the extra pillows etc. from bed in one. Lack of storage.but the bathroom makes up for it.lots if counter space, great shower and tub, but I hide my folded clothes where ever. 

yes, I have booked again. Smell not in cabins but hall..I use my oils on the carpet by my door  and it helps. But cabin is very quiet. An extra walk for butler so if I am calling I have my lost so no extra trips for him.

9 minutes ago, ellbon said:

I have been in 9000 several times. There are four closest but two,are useless..not deep enough for hangers I store the extra pillows etc. from bed in one. Lack of storage.but the bathroom makes up for it.lots if counter space, great shower and tub, but I hide my folded clothes where ever. 

yes, I have booked again. Smell not in cabins but hall..I use my oils on the carpet by my door  and it helps. But cabin is very quiet. An extra walk for butler so if I am calling I have my lost so no extra trips for him.

List for him..oh and  I walk to pool bar to get ice  as I can get there faster thsn he can,

5 hours ago, ellbon said:

List for him..oh and  I walk to pool bar to get ice  as I can get there faster thsn he can,

Thanks for the info - we have booked 9000 and looking forward to the experience.  Here’s hoping by Apr 2022 the world is in a “better” place!  It’s been hard trying to stay safe but soon I receive my second shot and will have some piece of mind.  

17 hours ago, Skicruiser55 said:

Thanks for the info - we have booked 9000 and looking forward to the experience.  Here’s hoping by Apr 2022 the world is in a “better” place!  It’s been hard trying to stay safe but soon I receive my second shot and will have some piece of mind.  

It is a great bathroom just go with the storage flow.also you have your own private door to spa area 

• 2 weeks later...

Looking forward to 2022, also.  We also booked a spa suite (9002) on Pursuit for the 9 day France Intensive, and really looking forward to it.  Our 2021 cruise to wine country was canceled for obvious reasons, so crossing fingers!!!  Second shot next week!