Red Frog Pub Food

mali06

14 hours ago, Jamman54 said:

Not all Red Frog Pubs offer the Pub Food. The Red Frog Pubs on Spirit Class ships don't offer the Pub Food.😎

Legend has a Redfrog Pub on deck 2, separate from the Redfrog bar on the pool deck.  Would that not have a pub food menu? Confusing to me.

16 hours ago, Jamman54 said:

Not all Red Frog Pubs offer the Pub Food. The Red Frog Pubs on Spirit Class ships don't offer the Pub Food.😎

2 hours ago, PelicanBill said:

Legend has a Redfrog Pub on deck 2, separate from the Redfrog bar on the pool deck.  Would that not have a pub food menu? Confusing to me.

Yes, the Pub and the Bar are different.  I believe the Pub is under discussion here - definitely no food at the Bar on Lido.

The Red Frog Pub on the Breeze did not offer food (that I remember), only "pigeon peas" snack food, when we cruised on her in Sept 2019.

And who knows what the Mardi Gras version will offer.

• 1 month later...

Most definitely two different establishments on board red frog pub will have the nibblies but the red frog rum bar is usually on lido and is a drinks on establishment. But I have used the hub to have nibblies delivered to me 😁😁

For the pubs that don't offer food, you could always order a pizza off your phone to be delivered to you there.

Also, on the Sunshine, in Ocean Plaza right outside the pub, they had a small breakfast buffet and light lunch buffet, so while the pub didn't offer food, there was often food just steps away.