Bed location on Harmony of the Seas cabin 6688 and/or 6286.

3 hours ago, HicksRA said:

They should all be bed by balcony. 

Some are the opposite.  Coach by balcony, bed by bathroom side.  Royal has no way of telling.  I am not sure where else to look.

2 minutes ago, Barley928 said:

Some are the opposite.  Coach by balcony, bed by bathroom side.  Royal has no way of telling.  I am not sure where else to look.

They answered you.  For the 4 cabins you gave every one has the bed by the balcony. 

if you find the nearest cabin with a connecting door, the one on the left will be by the bathroom and the one on the right will be by the balcony.  Just continue down the hallway as they alternate bath then balcony, etc.

Another way to determine where the bed is in a balcony cabin on Oasis and Quantum class ships is to find  the closest cabin with a sofa bed. indicated by a triangle symbol which may be the one you are researching, which will always have the bed by the bathroom. 

Again as the bed location alternates down the line so every second one down that line of cabins will have the same bed position.

1 hour ago, WVHillbilly said:

if you find the nearest cabin with a connecting door, the one on the left will be by the bathroom and the one on the right will be by the balcony.  Just continue down the hallway as they alternate bath then balcony, etc.

Just to add to the above and my information above on Quantum class ships it's the opposite as it's the connecting cabin on the right when viewing from the corridor side that has the bed by the bathroom.

Edited by robtulipe

1 hour ago, robtulipe said:

Just to add to the above and my information above on Quantum class ships it's the opposite as it's the connecting cabin on the right when viewing from the corridor side that has the bed by the bathroom.

thank you!