Valiant Lady - Transatlantic 16Oct, 2022

Good day - 

Just booked this cruise - as really wanted to try this concept of cruising, but also enjoy the longer voyages - Any other Virgin Voyageurs out there joining us...

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/28/2021 at 4:19 AM, marcoigna said:

Good day - 

Just booked this cruise - as really wanted to try this concept of cruising, but also enjoy the longer voyages - Any other Virgin Voyageurs out there joining us...

I’m thinking about it for solo!  

7 hours ago, mayfire said:

I just booked today!  Solo traveler here.  I look forward to the many sea days and meeting new people on a beautiful new ship.  🙂 

Welcome aboard - .... very much looking forward to this cruise, primarily for all the differences... So where in the U.S. are u from?  

I just booked this transatlantic cruise today.

Very excited to experience Virgin Voyages.

I look forward to meeting everyone once we board the ship in Barcelona.

hobie99.

Posted (edited)

Hi all,  I've started a facebook group for this cruise.  Everyone on this roll cal is welcome to join the Facebook group. We are going to plan some fun activities on the ship like a scavenger hunt and a meteor shower watching party on Oct 22 2022. Please feel free to join by searching Facebook for: Virgin Voyages Valiant Lady October 16, 2022-TA-Barcelona to Miami

Edited by insighttoronto
On 2/28/2021 at 10:19 AM, marcoigna said:

Good day - 

Ah Marco! I had the pleasure of meeting you on Meraviglia October 19 NYC-MIA. I’ve just booked the May 22 Transatlantic Miami-Barcelona on Valiant Lady.

This ship looks so good - especially the food!  

On 3/17/2021 at 3:53 AM, marcoigna said:

Welcome aboard - .... very much looking forward to this cruise, primarily for all the differences... So where in the U.S. are u from?  

Thank you!  I'm from Texas at the moment.  Have moved around a lot but retired and traveling most of the time now.

• 1 month later...

My husband and I just booked this cruise.  We really are excited about the concept and look forward t meeting all of you.  .  Currently, we live near Hilton Head South Carolina.  

23 hours ago, jewels0106 said:

My husband and I just booked this cruise.  We really are excited about the concept and look forward t meeting all of you.  .  Currently, we live near Hilton Head South Carolina.  

Welcome aboard - very much looking forward to this new concept of cruising