Valiant Lady - Transatlantic October 16, 2022

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/28/2021 at 4:19 AM, marcoigna said:

Good day - 

Just booked this cruise - as really wanted to try this concept of cruising, but also enjoy the longer voyages - Any other Virgin Voyageurs out there joining us...

I’m thinking about it for solo!  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, mayfire said:

I just booked today!  Solo traveler here.  I look forward to the many sea days and meeting new people on a beautiful new ship.  🙂 

Welcome aboard - .... very much looking forward to this cruise, primarily for all the differences... So where in the U.S. are u from?  

• Like 1

I just booked this transatlantic cruise today.

Very excited to experience Virgin Voyages.

I look forward to meeting everyone once we board the ship in Barcelona.

hobie99.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Hi all,  I've started a facebook group for this cruise.  Everyone on this roll cal is welcome to join the Facebook group. We are going to plan some fun activities on the ship like a scavenger hunt and a meteor shower watching party on Oct 22 2022. Please feel free to join by searching Facebook for: Virgin Voyages Valiant Lady October 16, 2022-TA-Barcelona to Miami

Edited by insighttoronto
  • Like 1

On 2/28/2021 at 10:19 AM, marcoigna said:

Good day - 

Just booked this cruise - as really wanted to try this concept of cruising, but also enjoy the longer voyages - Any other Virgin Voyageurs out there joining us...

Ah Marco! I had the pleasure of meeting you on Meraviglia October 19 NYC-MIA. I’ve just booked the May 22 Transatlantic Miami-Barcelona on Valiant Lady.

This ship looks so good - especially the food!  

• Like 1

On 3/17/2021 at 3:53 AM, marcoigna said:

Welcome aboard - .... very much looking forward to this cruise, primarily for all the differences... So where in the U.S. are u from?  

Thank you!  I'm from Texas at the moment.  Have moved around a lot but retired and traveling most of the time now.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

My husband and I just booked this cruise.  We really are excited about the concept and look forward t meeting all of you.  .  Currently, we live near Hilton Head South Carolina.  

• Like 2

23 hours ago, jewels0106 said:

My husband and I just booked this cruise.  We really are excited about the concept and look forward t meeting all of you.  .  Currently, we live near Hilton Head South Carolina.  

Welcome aboard - very much looking forward to this new concept of cruising

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all,

My girlfriend and I have booked this cruise - very excited to see how Virgin 'do' cruising. We've previously cruised with RCL, HAL and Marella (TUI) and also have another cruise booked for May '22 with P&O!

We've missed travelling over the last 18m so excited to get back to it again 🙂

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We are Wally and Marilyn from St. Cloud, Florida and we just booked this cruise yesterday. We are also doing the preceding 7-night Mediterranean sailing, and the following 6-night Caribbean sailing.

Our EBTA on Valiant Lady, scheduled for May 1st, was just cancelled. So we replaced the following Valiant Lady cruise with the inaugural Azamara Onward sailing, and booked this October trip. We really wanted to do a transatlantic on this ship, and we still need to spend the 200% Future Voyage Credit that we got when our September 2020 sailings were canceled. So, we had to add an extra overseas trip for next year!

Looking forward to meeting all of you on the ship, and chatting with you in the meantime!

Marilyn

• Like 1

On 7/10/2021 at 11:54 AM, CruisinAddict said:

We are Wally and Marilyn from St. Cloud, Florida and we just booked this cruise yesterday. We are also doing the preceding 7-night Mediterranean sailing, and the following 6-night Caribbean sailing.

Our EBTA on Valiant Lady, scheduled for May 1st, was just cancelled. So we replaced the following Valiant Lady cruise with the inaugural Azamara Onward sailing, and booked this October trip. We really wanted to do a transatlantic on this ship, and we still need to spend the 200% Future Voyage Credit that we got when our September 2020 sailings were canceled. So, we had to add an extra overseas trip for next year!

Looking forward to meeting all of you on the ship, and chatting with you in the meantime!

Marilyn

Instead of doing the 6-night Caribbean cruise after this TA, we have booked Richard’s Birthday Bash on the Scarlet Lady in July 2022!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hello to All,

booked this one since a while, my earlier  booked sailing on the Scarlet Lady canceled, but all is well as the TA long cruise at this price is a real steal 🥂

Soooo excited to experience VV new cruising concept! 

Traveling solo, but part of a fun cruising group onboard.

Looking forward to meeting new cruising friends 🥂

Aimée 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • LauraS changed the title to Valiant Lady - Transatlantic October 16, 2022

The 1st reports are out. 

Food is great, lots of late night activities.

Entertainment needs a little work,  but different and fun.

Trying to get permission to use their photos.

One shot was of  a dining experience with a lobster tail, mixed seafood and haddock.

Steoh

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/17/2021 at 4:51 PM, insighttoronto said:

Hi all,  I've started a facebook group for this cruise.  Everyone on this roll cal is welcome to join the Facebook group. We are going to plan some fun activities on the ship like a scavenger hunt and a meteor shower watching party on Oct 22 2022. Please feel free to join by searching Facebook for: Virgin Voyages Valiant Lady October 16, 2022-TA-Barcelona to Miami

Greetings and Salutations,

Margo and Ed from Anchorage, Alaska and Port Aransas, Texas (we just started the snowbird life).  Just booked this one as my May 1 2022 TA just cancelled.  Oct 22 2022  is our 23 year anniversary so that would be awesome to see the meteor shower!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/22/2021 at 10:33 PM, ednmargo said:

Greetings and Salutations,

Margo and Ed from Anchorage, Alaska and Port Aransas, Texas (we just started the snowbird life).  Just booked this one as my May 1 2022 TA just cancelled.  Oct 22 2022  is our 23 year anniversary so that would be awesome to see the meteor shower!

welcome 

Waving to future cruise companions! We are Chris and Wendy, formerly from Connecticut, now retired in Sarasota, Florida. Just booked this cruise, and we can hardly wait! We'll be sharing the fun with a couple of dear friends from Canada. The four of us had to cancel a Trans-Atlantic voyage in October 2020, and we're ecstatic to finally have an opportunity to make this dream come true!