Anthem UK cruises in the summer?

On 8/6/2021 at 9:56 AM, kernow said:

Just in case anyone didn't notice there is a good over 55 discount on these cruises (at least on 2nd Oct one which we booked).

Shame you’re not on the 29th Aug or 5th Sept, would have been good to catch up 😊

18 minutes ago, earn said:

Shame you’re not on the 29th Aug or 5th Sept, would have been good to catch up 😊

Would have been nice to see you again.  Let us know how you get on, not much being posted about Anthem on here.

7 minutes ago, Jumping Cruiser said:

Insurance

Could anyone recommend a UK insurance provider that gives you adequate cover for a Anthem British Isles cruise, as a UK resident?

Staysure is the most oft mentioned one.  They will also issue you a cruise specific letter saying you’re covered 

42 minutes ago, FamilyCruiserUK said:

Does anyone know at what time you can book shows etc through the app? We dont get on board till 1pm and worried everything will be booked out by then. 

Don’t know what time you can start booking but I expect you’ll be OK. Hopefully so will we - we don’t board until 1.30! 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Zabba5 said:

Don’t know what time you can start booking but I expect you’ll be OK. Hopefully so will we - we don’t board until 1.30! 

Don't worry, think you'll be fine.  We boarded at about 2.00 last week.  Was able to book everything we wanted, although could only get to see an afternoon performance of We Will Rock You, but was OK with that 

• Like 1

I keep posting but my posts don't appear! 

Just heard the news that Norway is now on the green list for the UK. The 5th Sept journey was due to go there, moved to Scotland. I wonder if they'll rethink now and move back to Norway?

We booked last week on the premises we were going to Scotland And Northern Island, happy either way!

On 8/7/2021 at 7:31 AM, Cool1054 said:

What is the Winterfell Experience, Belfast and why is it £273.00 per person?

Winterfell is the Game of Thrones Experience - a lot of the show was filmed here in Northern Ireland.

image.png.2e3adb9e9f0eec659aaa02ee6e123023.png

Point A marks where the ships docks on the Airport Road West to the Titanic Building Point B.  If you are allowed to go exploring on your own there is a Public bus but it isn't very frequent (I think a day ticket is about £4.50).  It would take you roughly an hour to walk down to the Titanic Building (roughly 3 miles) and it is through an industrial area. 

1 hour ago, beardedladies said:

Has anyone experienced, or had confirmation from Royal for an upcoming B2B with the UK cruises? I am wondering how they handle PCR testing for the second cruise in this scenario?

We did a B2B on the Anthem 3 weeks ago and the day before scheduled embarkation of the first cruise we had to go a nominated room ( Deck 4 Dining room) in our case.

Eurofin staff are on board and they took the test ( swab in nose) on all 13 of us and we all waited in the room until the results were ready, took approximately 15 minutes for the results, thankfully all were negative then on debarkation day we had to meet in the Diamond lounge at 9.30am where we were issued with out new sea pass cards and waited in there until the ship had been cleared of all departing guests.

Hope this helps.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 6MonthsHere6MonthsThere said:

We did a B2B on the Anthem 3 weeks ago and the day before scheduled embarkation of the first cruise we had to go a nominated room ( Deck 4 Dining room) in our case.

Eurofin staff are on board and they took the test ( swab in nose) on all 13 of us and we all waited in the room until the results were ready, took approximately 15 minutes for the results, thankfully all were negative then on debarkation day we had to meet in the Diamond lounge at 9.30am where we were issued with out new sea pass cards and waited in there until the ship had been cleared of all departing guests.

Hope this helps.

E

Guest BigRoger
20 minutes ago, 6MonthsHere6MonthsThere said:

Hope this helps.

Very many thanks for this - really helpful here’s hoping processes are the same!

Does anybody that has already done a UK Anthem cruise, do you by any chance have the daily planners to share ?

Also do you know if in Star Class you still get the normal amenities along with the Genie?

Thanks 

On 8/7/2021 at 1:27 PM, BigRoger said:

Hi folks - just a basic question….. for anyone who’s been on….. what’s the earliest check in/ embarkation time that Anthem is working to please? Thanks in advance.

i think it’s possibly 11 for the elites. We were offered 12 as the earliest. 

On 8/7/2021 at 1:27 PM, BigRoger said:

Hi folks - just a basic question….. for anyone who’s been on….. what’s the earliest check in/ embarkation time that Anthem is working to please? Thanks in advance.

31 minutes ago, Highpeaklad said:

i think it’s possibly 11 for the elites. We were offered 12 as the earliest. 

They started letting the first guests inside at 12 o’clock, we were one of the first in and had around a 45min wait once through to the waiting area before they started boarding.

38 minutes ago, rjmols said:

Does anybody that has already done a UK Anthem cruise, do you by any chance have the daily planners to share ?

Also do you know if in Star Class you still get the normal amenities along with the Genie?

Thanks 

Sorry we didn’t keep the daily cruise planner but as for Star Class this was the first time we had it and I think we had all the amenities that comes with it along with the Genie.

8 minutes ago, HighlandBoy said:

Sorry we didn’t keep the daily cruise planner but as for Star Class this was the first time we had it and I think we had all the amenities that comes with it along with the Genie.

Excellent.  Were all the speciality restaurants open and things like ifly and bumper cars ?  Did you also get reserved seating at the shows via the Genie?   Thank you 

We're sailing on the 15th and booked the Skara Brae tour in Kirkwall weeks ago. Just had an email cancelling the tour and it's gone from the shorex list. Anyone else had the same ?  We were *so* looking forward to this.