Extra 10% off.

So we all know that pricing has been awful.

Just got a call and booked the breakaway for next year.

I had the 10% off and really wasn't happy as others got the 25% off last year.

With the 10+10% off it put me at a price I was happy with!

Not as cheap as my canceled cruise that would have been 3 weeks ago:( But that was the best deal I would have got from NCL so far.

Anyway, take a look. The 10% is only good till end of the month(?) on cruises till Dec. 2022.

I noticed a 10% coupon on my account page good only until the end of the month. I called to see where it came from and one person said they didn't know and the other person said it was from a cancelled cruise. (But I received the cash)  Any insight as to this mysterious 10% Thanks.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Peachypooh said:

I noticed a 10% coupon on my account page good only until the end of the month. I called to see where it came from and one person said they didn't know and the other person said it was from a cancelled cruise. (But I received the cash)  Any insight as to this mysterious 10% Thanks.

It depends on when you were cancelled. 

If you recall, the original cancellations a year ago were a cash refund or FCC + 25% FCC bonus. 

The 2 or 3 most recent cancellation have been a refund to the original form of payment PLUS a 10% off coupon for a future cruise. Or 30% off if you rebook immediately (within 2-3 weeks) + Take All + $150 deposits. That's what we were offered on our April and May cancellations. 

We used the discount to get a better room on the re-booking of a similar itinerary. 

We sincerely appreciate your loyalty to Norwegian Cruise Line and as mentioned previously, we cannot wait to provide you with the cruise vacation you were hoping for and likely need now more than ever! Therefore, in addition to the 100% refund or return of your FCC, you may receive all of the following offers when you chose to rebook your Norwegian vacation through your Travel Advisor:

· A 10% OFF discount on your next cruise with us, combinable with all available promotions at the time of booking. The 10% OFF discount will be automatically added to your Latitudes account and will be available as of Wednesday, January 20, 2021. This discount can be used to make a booking through January 20, 2022 and can be applied towards any sailings through December 31, 2022.

· 30% OFF! For a limited time only, if you book a new cruise by xxx, 2021 for any published voyage through 2023, you will receive an additional 30% OFF!

· TAKE ALL! Again, for a very limited time, if you book a new cruise by February 11, 2021 for any published voyage through 2023, you may TAKE ALL. This limited time offer is a tremendous value allowing you to add all five of our Free at Sea amenities (TAKE ALL) when you reserve select stateroom categories for any published voyage. Amenities include a free unlimited beverage package, free specialty dining, a free Wi-Fi package, free shore excursion credits and reduced rates for family and friends - a value of up to $2,890 per person!

· A $150 discount + Lower Deposit! If you purchase a $150 CruiseFirst certificate, which is a certificate towards your next cruise, we will match it with an additional $150 discount.

Edited by BirdTravels

25 minutes ago, BirdTravels said:

It depends on when you were cancelled. 

If you recall, the original cancellations a year ago were a cash refund or FCC + 25% FCC bonus. 

The 2 or 3 most recent cancellation have been a refund to the original form of payment PLUS a 10% off coupon for a future cruise. Or 30% off if you rebook immediately (within 2-3 weeks) + Take All + $150 deposits. That's what we were offered on our April and May cancellations. 

We used the discount to get a better room on the re-booking of a similar itinerary. 

We sincerely appreciate your loyalty to Norwegian Cruise Line and as mentioned previously, we cannot wait to provide you with the cruise vacation you were hoping for and likely need now more than ever! Therefore, in addition to the 100% refund or return of your FCC, you may receive all of the following offers when you chose to rebook your Norwegian vacation through your Travel Advisor:

· A 10% OFF discount on your next cruise with us, combinable with all available promotions at the time of booking. The 10% OFF discount will be automatically added to your Latitudes account and will be available as of Wednesday, January 20, 2021. This discount can be used to make a booking through January 20, 2022 and can be applied towards any sailings through December 31, 2022.

· 30% OFF! For a limited time only, if you book a new cruise by xxx, 2021 for any published voyage through 2023, you will receive an additional 30% OFF!

· TAKE ALL! Again, for a very limited time, if you book a new cruise by February 11, 2021 for any published voyage through 2023, you may TAKE ALL. This limited time offer is a tremendous value allowing you to add all five of our Free at Sea amenities (TAKE ALL) when you reserve select stateroom categories for any published voyage. Amenities include a free unlimited beverage package, free specialty dining, a free Wi-Fi package, free shore excursion credits and reduced rates for family and friends - a value of up to $2,890 per person!

· A $150 discount + Lower Deposit! If you purchase a $150 CruiseFirst certificate, which is a certificate towards your next cruise, we will match it with an additional $150 discount.

Thank you so much!

On 3/7/2021 at 8:39 AM, Peachypooh said:

So mine was the 10% from canceled cruise. I had 2 cruise next returned and a small deposit refunded to CC.

The 10% showed in back office.

When she called and I looked in back office it showed the 10% + 10% that expires at end of the month.

I just looked and they are both gone as I have booked a cruise and I guess can't be used 2 times?

Of course with NCL fuzzy math and fake discounts after price increases I can't fully explain the 30%+10+10 not on taxes and port fees or tips on drink and food!

I am happy with final result! $3150 for 3 of us in a BA for presidents day cruise including all extra's and tips. Not crew tips of course. I like to pay those a month after the cruise.

That price is inline with the last 3 cruises I have booked that week.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Lionkingrichard said:

So mine was the 10% from canceled cruise. I had 2 cruise next returned and a small deposit refunded to CC.

The 10% showed in back office.

When she called and I looked in back office it showed the 10% + 10% that expires at end of the month.

I just looked and they are both gone as I have booked a cruise and I guess can't be used 2 times?

Of course with NCL fuzzy math and fake discounts after price increases I can't fully explain the 30%+10+10 not on taxes and port fees or tips on drink and food!

I am happy with final result! $3150 for 3 of us in a BA for presidents day cruise including all extra's and tips. Not crew tips of course. I like to pay those a month after the cruise.

That price is inline with the last 3 cruises I have booked that week.

I called today and was told you only get to use a 10% off coupon once. After that no matter how many cruises you get cancelled you will not get another 10% off. I think they maybe changing the rules in mid stream because they never thought this many cruises would be cancelled. My Alaska cruise was cancelled last month and the new Mock booking for the same trip even with the 30% off promo is outrageous. Some Promo. LMAO!!!! 

Edited by Topdog52

23 hours ago, pghflyer said:

Gee must be nice getting mystery 10% off coupons - congrats! 🙂

Thanks but it is unusable for me. They posted it 2 days after I booked a cruise

and I can't cancel and re-book because my category is sold out and we want a

specific type of cabin. And I can't afford two cruises to use it. So that's life.