Our favorite Bonaire snorkeling tour!

I'm currently dreaming about Bonaire right now, how about you? 

Once we can all go back to traveling again, some of the best snorkeling I've seen in the world was in Bonaire. I've never had a turtle swim right up to me before like that, it was amazing!

We went for a snorkeling excursion near Klein Bonaire with Woodwind and had an amazing few hours with them. I've written all about it on my blog if you'd like to take a look - lots of photos! I'll post a few here so you can see.

Here's the blog: https://justinpluslauren.com/bonaire-snorkeling/

Bonaire-Snorkeling-Title.jpg

Caribbean-Bonaire46-X2.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

I’m currently planning for a cruise next year which includes Aruba, Bonaire and curaçao. I was glad to see your report about the snorkelling in Bonaire, but concerned when I saw your Aruba report of the jellyfish sting. I’m allergic to the fairly harmless jellyfish here in Ireland so I’m thoroughly paranoid about the more exotic varieties found in warmer waters. 
On the snorkelling excursions I’ve done previously in the Caribbean the crew all said they never saw any jellyfish. Though when I tried Snuba the guide for that was hyper cautious and made sure the shoreside support kept my epi-pen to-hand. 

Your Aruba report reinforces my need to bring an epi-pen and add Benadryl lotion to my kit. For those without an allergy but wanting to avoid a sting I also use surf leggings and a long sleeve rash vest to minimise risk. (A wetsuit would be overkill in Caribbean water temperatures when you’re used to Irish temperatures)