Diamond Class Lounge on Oasis Of The Seas question...

Hi guys- I have noticed on my last RCI cruise on the Anthem ( Sept 2019) that the Diamond Lounge had spilled over to the Music Hall due to so many Diamond Class members now..what's happening on the most recent Oasis Of The Seas cruises before the pandemic? They also would hold it in the Blaze Comedy Lounge sometimes...thanks..

Big Al

4 hours ago, big al said:

Hi guys- I have noticed on my last RCI cruise on the Anthem ( Sept 2019) that the Diamond Lounge had spilled over to the Music Hall due to so many Diamond Class members now..what's happening on the most recent Oasis Of The Seas cruises before the pandemic? They also would hold it in the Blaze Comedy Lounge sometimes...thanks..

Big Al

It spilled over to deck 3 in blaze across from the comedy club like you said.  Also the 3 drink vouchers like always.

1 hour ago, rimmit said:

It spilled over to deck 3 in blaze across from the comedy club like you said.  Also the 3 drink vouchers like always.

Thanks!!

I did a couple Oasis cruises fresh out of dry dock in 2019.  On those cruises there were several DL eligible cruisers, as in several hundred.  The DL always seems first to fill up so we just went straight to Blaze many nights.  There tended to be seating available in Blaze when there was not in the DL.

The other benefits to Blaze was a larger area for DL food offerings but more importantly the bar of Blaze had seating and offered better drink opportunities versus the actual DL where drinks were only available from wandering servers.  

The DL is nice and very comfortable but I grew to enjoy the Blaze overflow more.

On my last cruise I enjoyed the Blaze over flow location area , quite, great staff, and the members are (IMO) more friendly than the folks that stake out their area hours before Happy Hour starts.   

18 hours ago, twangster said:

I did a couple Oasis cruises fresh out of dry dock in 2019.  On those cruises there were several DL eligible cruisers, as in several hundred.  The DL always seems first to fill up so we just went straight to Blaze many nights.  There tended to be seating available in Blaze when there was not in the DL.

The other benefits to Blaze was a larger area for DL food offerings but more importantly the bar of Blaze had seating and offered better drink opportunities versus the actual DL where drinks were only available from wandering servers.  

The DL is nice and very comfortable but I grew to enjoy the Blaze overflow more.

Good info, thanks....

15 hours ago, JamesEM said:

On my last cruise I enjoyed the Blaze over flow location area , quite, great staff, and the members are (IMO) more friendly than the folks that stake out their area hours before Happy Hour starts.   

Seems others agree!!