New Serenity Bahama Seven Day Cruises & The Future Cruising Thread

As a veteran of many cruises, mostly Celebrity and Royal Caribbean, we jumped at the itinerary. Not sure I agree with the assessment above of the passenger base. Thankful for the information being shared but hopeful that there are respectful people on board when we cruise in September.

29 minutes ago, ScottR714 said:

As a veteran of many cruises, mostly Celebrity and Royal Caribbean, we jumped at the itinerary. Not sure I agree with the assessment above of the passenger base. Thankful for the information being shared but hopeful that there are respectful people on board when we cruise in September.

I wouldn't worry about it. While every line has its "look down the nose" types, guests on Crystal are pretty much friendly and easy to talk to. It is hard to know how well the experience will match the pre-COVID ambience, but your biggest problem might be that the experience will make it hard to go back to RCI/CEL!😉

This thread has gone off course ....I am thrilled for the wonderful officers and crew who are able to go back to work because of those booking staterooms.     

So now let's get back to the subject at hand or should I say the original subject.

If you have booked one of the Nassau Cruises and would like me to add you to the Future Cruising Sticky Thread please post on this thread.  

I am keeping the format very simple so just post as follows.

July 17 Nassau R/T  JoeCruiser (John/Cynthia)

muchas gracias,

Keith

I just updated the Future Cruising Sticky Thread to include the new bookings people have posted here.  I will start a thread similar to this one for the new bookings for Crystal Symphony in a few days as the new Symphony Voyages are open for booking.

Keith

40 minutes ago, Bellaggio Cruisers said:

We jumped aboard.... Keith please add us to your list. 

July 31 R/T Nassau.   Bellaggio Cruisers- Herb and Sheila

Hoping we get to sail this time! 🤞🤞
sheila

We will miss you by a week! Take care of the Serenity for us!

On 4/8/2021 at 12:40 PM, Roland4 said:

I wouldn't worry about it. While every line has its "look down the nose" types, guests on Crystal are pretty much friendly and easy to talk to. It is hard to know how well the experience will match the pre-COVID ambience, but your biggest problem might be that the experience will make it hard to go back to RCI/CEL!😉

That's exactly what I worried about...LOL.  We are former Celebrity/Princess Cruisers, and I fear we will be too spoiled.  Just like the first time we did a suite.....sooooooo hard to go back!  I don't think it mattered where the boat was going or what cruise line, we just jumped at the chance to finally cruise:)  I am excited to give Crystal a try.

Please add us to future bookings...

Serenity July 24 out of Nassau  Mike and Rebecca

36 minutes ago, TakingFlight said:

Does anyone know if these Bahamas sailings will be at reduced passenger capacity or are they selling all the cabins?

Crystal is reducing Serenity's maximum capacity down to 900, but it's already starting at a very spacious passenger-to-space ratio even before that.  

Vince

Just a reminder for those who would like to be listed on the Future Cruising Thread for any of the new Crystal Serenity Bahama Sailings just post here using one of the following formats depending on whether you are sailing R/T Nassau or R/T Bimini.

July 17 Nassau R/T  JoeCruiser (John/Cynthia)

July 18 Bimini R/T  JillCruiser (Jill/Jack)

I will do the next update this Saturday so those of you who have posted since last Saturday will be included on this update.

Keith