Jump to content

Who has decided to take a summer staycation cruise?


Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, Son of Anarchy said:

The earliest date Staycation is now 15 July.

Where did you see this 🥴 that can’t be right. The 15th has been the earliest on sale for a while now.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like i will only lose £15 admin fee for parking and insurance was about £20 for single trip.

So wouldn't be too  bad.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Son of Anarchy said:

Just noticed that all the Staycations now state that booking closes 4 days before departure.

Yes, that has been there all this week.  For the health declarations I think.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, lindylooellalouise said:

Hi me too booked on same cruise so disappointing wondered why we hadn’t been allocated☹️

We were allocated a cabin on sunday

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, lindylooellalouise said:

Hi me too booked on same cruise so disappointing wondered why we hadn’t been allocated☹️

When did you book? Some with allocated rooms say they have been cancelled.  I am guessing like P&O they will honour the first 1000 pax bookings.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Pink-belle said:

When did you book? Some with allocated rooms say they have been cancelled.  I am guessing like P&O they will honour the first 1000 pax bookings.

Booked it on 19th May.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Pink-belle said:

When did you book? Some with allocated rooms say they have been cancelled.  I am guessing like P&O they will honour the first 1000 pax bookings.

On the opening day obviously not the first 1000 pax never in a million years did I think pand o would do this.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, scobie15 said:

If I have just had an e mail with my cabin allocated,  do you think I am Ok ?

One of the people on FB reported that they got an email saying their cabin had been allocated, then an hour later got an email cancelling them. ☹️

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, lindylooellalouise said:

Hi me too booked on same cruise so disappointing wondered why we hadn’t been allocated☹️

Oh no…. I’m so sorry to hear you’ve been bumped off the cruise and also for anyone  else in the same predicament. 😢

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Angel57 said:

Oh no…. I’m so sorry to hear you’ve been bumped off the cruise and also for anyone  else in the same predicament. 😢

Thanks should have known better-than  to try to get some normality back in my life ☹️

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, lindylooellalouise said:

On the opening day obviously not the first 1000 pax never in a million years did I think pand o would do this.

You booked on opening day and still got cancelled 😧 scared to open my emails now. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, lindylooellalouise said:

On the opening day obviously not the first 1000 pax never in a million years did I think pand o would do this.

Yikes, that's a little bit worrying that you booked on opening day and have still been cancelled.

I'm so sorry.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Ladyshopper23 said:

One of the people on FB reported that they got an email saying their cabin had been allocated, then an hour later got an email cancelling them. ☹️

Dave K said he got allocated on Sunday and cancelled today. Then Lindylooellalouise booking on first day, none of us are safe 😢

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Ardennais said:

This email:

 

You can still get away this summer on a staycation with us

It is being reported that there is a number to call to rebook a later cruise,  people happy with what they have been able to book.  So fingers crossed it all works out for them

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dave K said:

Just called CPS and asked for refund. No mention of admin fee😁

Excellent, I know I checked before I booked and it said if your cruise was cancelled no fee, but I took that to mean the whole cruise.  Another good reason to use CPS. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Son of Anarchy said:

P&O main site.

Can you link it for me please I can’t find any news updates on there.  Or do you mean that’s the earliest that appears to be available under booking? 
the earlier cruises haven’t been available for booking for a while

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Pink-belle said:

Excellent, I know I checked before I booked and it said if your cruise was cancelled no fee, but I took that to mean the whole cruise.  Another good reason to use CPS. 

Yeah, i was surprised when they said they'll do the refund and no mention of fees.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Pink-belle said:

Can you link it for me please I can’t find any news updates on there.  Or do you mean that’s the earliest that appears to be available under booking? 
the earlier cruises haven’t been available for booking for a while

Earliest that appears if you do a cruise search

 

Book a Cruise | Search Cruise Holidays | P&O Cruises (pocruises.com)

 

Must admit I haven't tried doing a dummy booking.  Off to test the water....

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Thank You for 25 Years - Click for Fun Stuff!
      • Forum Assistance
      • ANNOUNCEMENT: American Queen Steamboat Company - Celebrate Your Freedom
      • Q&A: Cruise Insurance with Steve Dasseos of TripInsuranceStore.com - June 2021
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • Canadian Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...