Jump to content

RCCL's Summer sailings


Recommended Posts

Decided to keep track of what ships are sailing(or are scheduled) to sail now and from where.

 

Quantum of the Seas: 3/4 day cruises to nowhere out of Singapore.

Voyager of the Seas: 3/4/5 cruises from Tianjin, China beginning in late May.

Spectrum of the Seas: 4/5/7 day cruises from Shanghai beginning in late May.

Odyssey of the Seas: 7 day cruises from Haifa, Israel beginning in May.

Adventure of the Seas: 7 day cruises from Nassau beginning in June.

Vision of the Seas: 7 day cruises from Bermuda beginning in June.

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, toad455 said:

Decided to keep track of what ships are sailing(or are scheduled) to sail now and from where.

 

Quantum of the Seas: 3/4 day cruises to nowhere out of Singapore.

Voyager of the Seas: 3/4/5 cruises from Tianjin, China beginning in late May.

Spectrum of the Seas: 4/5/7 day cruises from Shanghai beginning in late May.

Odyssey of the Seas: 7 day cruises from Haifa, Israel beginning in May.

Adventure of the Seas: 7 day cruises from Nassau beginning in June.

Vision of the Seas: 7 day cruises from Bermuda beginning in June.

 

I don't expect Voyager and Spectrum to sail in China in late May. They are also cancelling the China cruises month by month, just like the ships in North America and Europe. Seems inappropriate to put them in this list. I would only count Quantum, Odyssey, Adventure and Vision.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

UPDATE:

 

Quantum of the Seas: 3/4 day cruises to nowhere out of Singapore.

Voyager of the Seas: 3/4/5 cruises from Tianjin, China beginning in late May.

Spectrum of the Seas: 4/5/7 day cruises from Shanghai beginning in late May.

Odyssey of the Seas: 7 day cruises from Haifa, Israel beginning in May.

Adventure of the Seas: 7 day cruises from Nassau beginning in June.

Vision of the Seas: 7 day cruises from Bermuda beginning in June.

Jewel of the Seas: 7 day cruises from Limassol, Cyprus beginning in July.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

UPDATE:

Quantum of the Seas: 3/4 day cruises to nowhere out of Singapore.

Voyager of the Seas: 3/4/5 cruises from Tianjin, China beginning in late May.

Spectrum of the Seas: 4/5/7 day cruises from Shanghai beginning in late May.

Odyssey of the Seas: 7 day cruises from Haifa, Israel beginning in May.

Adventure of the Seas: 7 day cruises from Nassau beginning in June.

Vision of the Seas: 7 day cruises from Bermuda beginning in June.

Jewel of the Seas: 7 day cruises from Limassol, Cyprus beginning in July.

Anthem of the Seas: 4-8 day cruises from Southampton, UK beginning in July.

Edited by toad455
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, jackie101 said:

I wonder if Bermuda will happen, NCL just cancelled for summer

 

Don't get confused by sailings being canceled that have been planned for a while versus sailings that were just announced in the last week or so. Totally different beasts.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, jackie101 said:

no, but I see RCL is also still sailing out of NJ

We expect to hear from RCL in coming weeks more summer cancellations from US ports.

 

Their most recent announcements are for sailings at their new homeports of Bermuda, Nassau, Barbados, St Maarten (celebrity) that start sailing in June and bookings just began in the last week.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/23/2021 at 7:36 PM, toad455 said:

Decided to keep track of what ships are sailing(or are scheduled) to sail now and from where.

 

Quantum of the Seas: 3/4 day cruises to nowhere out of Singapore.

Voyager of the Seas: 3/4/5 cruises from Tianjin, China beginning in late May.

Spectrum of the Seas: 4/5/7 day cruises from Shanghai beginning in late May.

Odyssey of the Seas: 7 day cruises from Haifa, Israel beginning in May.

Adventure of the Seas: 7 day cruises from Nassau beginning in June.

Vision of the Seas: 7 day cruises from Bermuda beginning in June.

The China cruises....doubtful if will cruise soon.....First, International cruises must go to a foreign port (just like in the USA but a different law of course). Secondly, Japan closed the Olympics to international guest in July.....and continues to be pretty locked up.  So if they do sail, it won't be to Japan, but they could go to South Korea.  That means all the cruises listed would change.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 months later...

Sailing Currently:

Quantum of the Seas(from Singapore)

Spectrum of the Seas(from China)

Adventure of the Seas(from Nassau)

Anthem of the Seas(from the UK)

Jewel of the Seas(from Cyprus)

Serenade of the Seas(from Alaska)

Freedom of the Seas(from Miami)

 

Upcoming Sailings:

Odyssey of the Seas(from Ft. Lauderdale) - July 2021

Allure of the Seas(from Pt. Canaveral) - August 2021

Symphony of the Seas(from Miami) - August 2021

Independence of the Seas(from Galveston) - August 2021

Mariner of the Seas(from Pt. Canaveral) - August 2021

Harmony of the Seas(from Barcelona) - August 2021

Ovation of the Seas(from Seattle) - August 2021

Navigator of the Seas(from Los Angeles) - November 2021

 

Upcoming Dry Docks:

Liberty of the Seas

 

No scheduled restart:

Brilliance of the Seas

Enchantment of the Seas

Explorer of the Seas

Grandeur of the Seas

Oasis of the Seas

Radiance of the Seas

Rhapsody of the Seas

Spectrum of the Seas

Vision of the Seas

Voyager of the Seas

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, toad455 said:

Sailing Currently:

Quantum of the Seas(from Singapore)

Spectrum of the Seas(from China)

Adventure of the Seas(from Nassau)

Anthem of the Seas(from the UK)

Jewel of the Seas(from Cyprus)

Serenade of the Seas(from Alaska)

Freedom of the Seas(from Miami)

 

Upcoming Sailings:

Odyssey of the Seas(from Ft. Lauderdale) - July 2021

Allure of the Seas(from Pt. Canaveral) - August 2021

Symphony of the Seas(from Miami) - August 2021

Independence of the Seas(from Galveston) - August 2021

Mariner of the Seas(from Pt. Canaveral) - August 2021

Harmony of the Seas(from Barcelona) - August 2021

Ovation of the Seas(from Seattle) - August 2021

Navigator of the Seas(from Los Angeles) - November 2021

 

Upcoming Dry Docks:

Liberty of the Seas

 

No scheduled restart:

Brilliance of the Seas

Enchantment of the Seas

Explorer of the Seas

Grandeur of the Seas

Oasis of the Seas

Radiance of the Seas

Rhapsody of the Seas

Spectrum of the Seas

Vision of the Seas

Voyager of the Seas

 

Nice to have this information all in one place!

 

Minor issue -- you have Spectrum under both Sailing Currently and No Scheduled restart.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Shorewalk Holmes said:

 

Nice to have this information all in one place!

 

Minor issue -- you have Spectrum under both Sailing Currently and No Scheduled restart.

 

 

Mistake on my part.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • ANNOUNCEMENT: PONANT Cruises & Expeditions
      • Cruise Critic Live Special Event: Q&A with American Queen Voyages
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • Canadian Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...