CLIA vs CDC

9 hours ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

I’m on the fence. It was by vote of those in Monroe County and Key West. However, what’s to stop them from voting to restrict Key West or Monroe County to residents only?  There are many Conchs who would just assume have the Keys to themselves. 

I see it here in Daytona. The people (demographics) have changed. The current Mayor and people of Daytona would like nothing better than to rid themselves of many of the events that have been happening here for years. Speed Weeks, Bikeweek, Spring Break, Truck Fest, Jeep Fest, and so on. The locals no longer want them here.

The businesses here want these events but not the majority of voters. 

M8

Driving on the beach😉

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Charles4515 said:

I know many of those men of "one party" and they may say they are not getting vaccinated but most of the ones I know are getting vaccinated. My wives and family members are encouraging them to get vaccinated. In addition to get vaccinated right now takes some work to get an appointment. You have to be gung ho in many places. In a month or two people will be able to walk in without an appointment and get a shot. That will end a lot of hesitancy. 

I can even count the folks I know not getting vaccinated on one hand. And the vast majority are supporters of previous administration 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, John&LaLa said:

I can even count the folks I know not getting vaccinated on one hand. And the vast majority are supporters of previous administration 

Yea. I don’t know where at that comes from. The ones I know are much younger than me. 

• Like 1

Just now, Milwaukee Eight said:

Yea. I don’t know where at that comes from. The ones I know are much younger than me. 

Most of the surveys I've seen were done on behalf of organizations with a common agenda😉

• Thanks 1

On 3/28/2021 at 10:50 AM, Milwaukee Eight said:

I’m on the fence. It was by vote of those in Monroe County and Key West. However, what’s to stop them from voting to restrict Key West or Monroe County to residents only?  There are many Conchs who would just assume have the Keys to themselves. 

I see it here in Daytona. The people (demographics) have changed. The current Mayor and people of Daytona would like nothing better than to rid themselves of many of the events that have been happening here for years. Speed Weeks, Bikeweek, Spring Break, Truck Fest, Jeep Fest, and so on. The locals no longer want them here.

The businesses here want these events but not the majority of voters. 

M8

My guess is because in the beginning they were probably smaller and not so out of control like they are today.