Adventure of the Seas July 3rd cruise planner - this sailing has been suspended

WxNerd

Seriously!?!? Is anyone else getting this?

Last night, while sitting in the closet under the stairs while under a tornado warning, I decided a fun distraction would be to look at excursions for our July 3rd cruise. This is what I got on the cruise planner page.

Still getting the message n multiple devices this morning.

6996D3CA-74A7-4D89-99EB-95E98405DD09.jpeg

Edited by WxNerd

Just now, WxNerd said:
8 minutes ago, sandebeach said:

Just checked. No problem with the Cruise Planner for my June 26 sailing. Hope everything ok with tornado warning.

weather wise we are all good. Rotation in the clouds but no funnel cloud or turns actually formed. Thank goodness. Close to us got golf ball and baseball size hail but we were spared that as well. The tiny humans were just freaked out after we had to wake them and get them downstairs in a hurry. Was hoping for a distraction.

Glad all is ok. And hope you can get back into your Cruise Planner today.

9 minutes ago, sandebeach said:

Just checked. No problem with the Cruise Planner for my June 26 sailing. Hope everything ok with tornado warning. 

Weather wise we are all good. Rotation in the clouds but no funnel cloud or turns actually formed. Thank goodness. Close to us got golf ball and baseball size hail but we were spared that as well. The tiny humans were just freaked out after we had to wake them and get them downstairs in a hurry. Was hoping for a distraction.

1 hour ago, Seawishes said:

July 3rd here also....also seeing the COVID suspension message.

How am I supposed to waste time all day without the cruise planner to click through?!

Glad I’m not alone. Hopefully they get it fixed soon. 

I started a roll call for our cruise 

1 hour ago, sellwingri said:

I spoke with Royal yesterday evening and they told me that numerous tickets have been submitted to IT to correct this issue.  I was told it may take up to a week to fix.

That's better than what I was told. I called and was told my sailing (that I had booked 15 minutes earlier) had been cancelled. The phone rep was insistent that it had been cancelled. Then after talking to someone else he said Cruise Planner would be open to start booking excursions on Saturday. 🤦🏻‍♀️

2 minutes ago, Grenouille21 said:

That's better than what I was told. I called and was told my sailing (that I had booked 15 minutes earlier) had been cancelled. The phone rep was insistent that it had been cancelled. Then after talking to someone else he said Cruise Planner would be open to start booking excursions on Saturday. 🤦🏻‍♀️

The first person I talked to said the same thing. I nearly lost it. The person she transferred me to assured me that it wasn’t, and that she could see the cruise planner so I should be able to as well. The third person also said there was nothing wrong with cruise planner on their end. I gave up. Someone on FB posted about the confirmed IT issue and fix time.