NCL FLIGHTS

jomaleo

Hi, I'm Josee, I need feedback please - did you ever flight with NCL? our NCL cruise includes the airfare, we will be leaving from San Francisco to Papeete, how was it for you, did you have a good experience? Not sure about it at all 🤔 Thank you !

13 hours ago, jomaleo said:

Hi, I'm Josee, I need feedback please - did you ever flight with NCL? our NCL cruise includes the airfare, we will be leaving from San Francisco to Papeete, how was it for you, did you have a good experience? Not sure about it at all 🤔 Thank you !

If your flying out of SFO you will be on United or French Bee. Both are relatively new flying to PPT. I'm taking United from SFO to PPT twice this year so I'll be able to give some feedback later this year. The trick is to find out your locator number and the airline you will be taking. Then contact the airline and pick out your seats. Some airlines require you to go back to your booking company and you can request through them. Both United and French Bee appear to pack tight in economy. I paid for the upgrade to Economy Plus on United and then picked out a choice bulkhead seat 😉

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Tahitianbigkahuna said:

If your flying out of SFO you will be on United or French Bee. Both are relatively new flying to PPT. I'm taking United from SFO to PPT twice this year so I'll be able to give some feedback later this year. The trick is to find out your locator number and the airline you will be taking. Then contact the airline and pick out your seats. Some airlines require you to go back to your booking company and you can request through them. Both United and French Bee appear to pack tight in economy. I paid for the upgrade to Economy Plus on United and then picked out a choice bulkhead seat 😉

NCL could also be chartering aircraft...its sister cruise Oceania has done so in the past.

Edited by njhorseman
  • Like 1

United flies Tues, Thurs and Sun. French Bee Weds, Fri and Sun.What days is your cruise arriving and departing? Can you do an air deviation so you're sure you get your airline of choice. I did Tahiti cruise last time1.5 years ago most people on the cruise gave glowing reports of United from SFO- not so with French Bee.

I've only flown LAX-PPT and Air Tahiti Nui has always been great. This year flying United too even though on other routes I've never had good luck. United was very generous with cancelled cruise needs. I got 2 years credit from a cancellation.

• Like 2