The Daily for Sunday Mar 28, 2021

richwmn

1 hour ago, cat shepard said:

FBI background checks take time. 

😂😂😂

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺OMG!! My dear sister! That is so funny!

you know there is so much stuff political on all the vaccines blogs and I am surprised they are not pending that or locking it. Come on Weed Day? I thought for a minute awhile ago then thought no it is weeds planting 🌺Jacqui would hate it but her nemesis is deers! LOL. The drink Sex on the beach? It is a drink and I think we are responsible adults over a good age! LOL!We just needed some excitement today!! You know we are in my opinion the best on CC here and our family is keeping this site exciting and fun!

❤️You Ann!!

Sis on west coast D😊

• Like 8

1 hour ago, cat shepard said:

FBI background checks take time. 

🌺Ann the moderator had what I wrote pending! I am glad they are doing this but what I wrote was nothing. It was approved so I am happy! I will be out doing vaccines tomorrow so hopefully 

I can get to The Daily as a regular sometime soon! 
Hug Bindi!

❤️Denise😊

• Like 5

8 hours ago, DeeniEncinitas said:

🌺Ann the moderator had what I wrote pending! I am glad they are doing this but what I wrote was nothing. It was approved so I am happy! I will be out doing vaccines tomorrow so hopefully 

I can get to The Daily as a regular sometime soon! 
Hug Bindi!

❤️Denise😊

Denise, I really appreciate what you are doing. Thanks to you and people as generous as you, we will make it through. ❤️

• Like 4

12 hours ago, kazu said:

I’m glad to see they were merged too, but this is a regular thread and the most viewed on the HAL boards.  there is never anything “bad” on it or negative so I can’t help but wonder why it took so long to get the thread from “pending” to active.

I honestly can’t conceive it being because of talking about the days of the week or the drink of the day.

It’s perplexing but more perplexing is why so long to clear it?

I have a suggestion for @richwmnand anyone else who has the pending approval message on their post.  Immediately click on the three dots in the upper right corner of your pending approval post.  Then click on report and state what the problem is - your post needs moderator approval and could someone get to it right away, etc.  That brings it to the moderators' attention.  It still may take hours to get to, though.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2