"Onboard" Captain, Cruise Director, etc.

Does anyone have info about the "View Entertainment Programs" for the Bahamas cruises? It is hard to commit the down payment without knowing who is onboard for the sailings.

4 minutes ago, Pat King said:

It is hard to commit the down payment without knowing who is onboard for the sailings.

Are there actually Captains and Cruise Directors you wouldn’t sail with? 

No different from any other Crystal cruise.  You make the down payment long before the on board enrichment and entertainers are announced.  

23 hours ago, bitob said:

No different from any other Crystal cruise.  You make the down payment long before the on board enrichment and entertainers are announced.  

I don't think I have booked a cruise without looking at the "Onboard" section for Captain, Cruise Director, lecturers, etc. first.

If someone on the board has knowledge of the staffing for the initial Bahamas cruises I would appreciate a link.

Thank you,

Pat King

9 minutes ago, Pat King said:

I don't think I have booked a cruise without looking at the "Onboard" section for Captain, Cruise Director, lecturers, etc. first.

If someone on the board has knowledge of the staffing for the initial Bahamas cruises I would appreciate a link.

Thank you,

Pat King

Pat:

I have reached out to see what I can find out on this, particularly if and when the Crystal Cruise site will be updated to show this.

Will let you know what I learn.

Keith

39 minutes ago, Keith1010 said:

I have reached out to see what I can find out on this, particularly if and when the Crystal Cruise site will be updated to show this.

Will let you know what I learn.

Keith

Thank you.

Pat, I did hear back from Crystal just confirming this for me.

I have heard tentatively of some of the senior officers who will be on-board but it is tentative and always subject to change so I think it is best for the Crystal Cruises site to be used as the best source for all of this when it is updated because all of this is always subject to change.

Keith

2 hours ago, Keith1010 said:

Crystal Cruises site to be used as the best source for all of this when it is updated because all of this is always subject to change.

OK, thanks for trying. There is nothing yet on the site.

Although the officers are of the utmost importance and some say the cruise director (we don't care), 

who are going to be in our bar staff? After all if the entertainment is a little dicey, there's always those wonderful Crystal cocktails!!!! (giggle!)