Jump to content

"Onboard" Captain, Cruise Director, etc.


Recommended Posts

Does anyone have info about the "View Entertainment Programs" for the Bahamas cruises? It is hard to commit the down payment without knowing who is onboard for the sailings.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Pat King said:

It is hard to commit the down payment without knowing who is onboard for the sailings.


Are there actually Captains and Cruise Directors you wouldn’t sail with? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

No different from any other Crystal cruise.  You make the down payment long before the on board enrichment and entertainers are announced.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, bitob said:

No different from any other Crystal cruise.  You make the down payment long before the on board enrichment and entertainers are announced.  

I don't think I have booked a cruise without looking at the "Onboard" section for Captain, Cruise Director, lecturers, etc. first.

If someone on the board has knowledge of the staffing for the initial Bahamas cruises I would appreciate a link.

Thank you,

Pat King

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Pat King said:

I don't think I have booked a cruise without looking at the "Onboard" section for Captain, Cruise Director, lecturers, etc. first.

If someone on the board has knowledge of the staffing for the initial Bahamas cruises I would appreciate a link.

Thank you,

Pat King

Pat:

 

I have reached out to see what I can find out on this, particularly if and when the Crystal Cruise site will be updated to show this.

 

Will let you know what I learn.

 

Keith

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Keith1010 said:

I have reached out to see what I can find out on this, particularly if and when the Crystal Cruise site will be updated to show this.

 

Will let you know what I learn.

 

Keith

Thank you.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Pat, I did hear back from Crystal just confirming this for me.

 

I have heard tentatively of some of the senior officers who will be on-board but it is tentative and always subject to change so I think it is best for the Crystal Cruises site to be used as the best source for all of this when it is updated because all of this is always subject to change.

 

Keith

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Keith1010 said:

Crystal Cruises site to be used as the best source for all of this when it is updated because all of this is always subject to change.

OK, thanks for trying. There is nothing yet on the site.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Although the officers are of the utmost importance and some say the cruise director (we don't care), 

who are going to be in our bar staff? After all if the entertainment is a little dicey, there's always those wonderful Crystal cocktails!!!! (giggle!)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • SPECIAL EVENT: Q&A with Barbara Muckermann, CMO Silversea Cruises
      • ICYM Our Cruise Critic Live Special Event: Explore the Remote World with Hurtigruten!
      • Q&A with the Quark Expeditions Team: New Ship Ultramarine
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • Canadian Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...