I am having on medical advice/instruction to cancel two cruises later on this year.  I have spoken to my insurance company and they cover the cancellation.  What they need is a statement from RCI on what they are not refunding.  I have paid more than the deposit so will have some to be returned.

Trouble is that RCI are not answering their 7p a minute phone line.  Waited 30 minutes yesterday and again today with no response.  I emailed and explained what the issue was.  They have replied asking for a medical certificate and if I need any more info to phone the same number they are not answering.

Is their a number that does answer for situations like this?  I did ask them to phone me but they ignored that bit on the message.  The number I have is 0344 493 4005.

9 minutes ago, kernow said:

Not sure if this one still works

0800 0182020

Thanks.  That number is for post cruise.  So far they have failed 3 times to put me through to pre cruise.  They are trying but the lines keeps going dead.

Got put through.  Now in the same queue that hasn't answered the phone twice after 30 minutes.  Only difference is that at least I am not paying for them to wait.

2 hours ago, Dinglebert said:

Gave up after an hour.  No response.  No idea where I am in the queue.

03 numbers are free on my UK mobile phone contract, hopefully for you too.

0845 are chargeable.

12 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

03 numbers are free on my UK mobile phone contract, hopefully for you too.

0845 are chargeable.

It does look like it is. It was confusing me as it was saying 7p per minute.  Just wish they would answer the phone.   The whole business is adding to the stress of our recent diagnosis.

32 minutes ago, Dinglebert said:

It does look like it is. It was confusing me as it was saying 7p per minute.  Just wish they would answer the phone.   The whole business is adding to the stress of our recent diagnosis.

Take care.

Try emailing.

mbayley@rccl.com

I have a phone number that someone gave me some years ago now, and I never actually needed to call it myself, so I'm not sure that it will work. Supposedly it gets you through to the switchboard in the building where Royal's UK offices are located and you would then have to ask to be put through to them.

If you want to give it a go it's 01932 834 200.