No longer able to look at specific stateroom availability or put a stateroom on hold on the website

Just got on Seabourn's site to check out pricing and availability, and instead of the always familiar Book Now option, it's been replaced with Request a Quote and takes you to a form to fill out and submit. Hoping it's some kind of glitch and not a permanent (and horrible) change.   Anyone know what's going on?

Posted (edited)

Probably something to do with uncertainty and how to proceed with business.

Nothing is clear at present.

Next year will be clearer.

Edited by Mr Luxury

Even 2022 cruises are showing up this way. I went to my TA web site,  and was able to see cabins available. My October cruise is showing on v 5 and v 6 left. 

I also hope it's some kind of glitch. Silversea introduced similar nonsense on their website several years ago. It was another reason that we stopped sailing with them. 

27 minutes ago, crusinbanjo said:

And if you click on the Request a Quote button, nothing happens.  must be a glitch

I just tried again - it still opens a new tab in Windows and has a form to fill out to Request a Quote.  So far the two SB agents I've talked to suggest I clear cookies but I explained it happens on our iPads too as well as others mentioning it on Cruise Critic. 

5 minutes ago, zelker said:

I just tried again - it still opens a new tab in Windows and has a form to fill out to Request a Quote.  So far the two SB agents I've talked to suggest I clear cookies but I explained it happens on our iPads too as well as others mentioning it on Cruise Critic. 

didn't work on my Mac,  clear the history then tried again, then it worked.  Thanks