Planet Hollywood Cancun - LIVE - April 11-19th

Saint Greg

I got that shot at like 2pm yesterday. Went to bed at 10 with just a really sore arm. Woke up at 2am with chills and a fever. Got back to sleep at 5 for like one more hour. Woke up with less of a fever. No chills but fully body aches and a really really bad headache. I decided to work from home today. Started feeling somewhat better around noon. The headache is still there but not like it was earlier. But when I get up and walk around....I start realizing I don't feel as good as I thought I did. I caught a couple naps during the day. Hopefully it all goes away by tomorrow. Today I haven't felt excited about going anywhere or doing anything.

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

I got that shot at like 2pm yesterday. Went to bed at 10 with just a really sore arm. Woke up at 2am with chills and a fever. Got back to sleep at 5 for like one more hour. Woke up with less of a fever. No chills but fully body aches and a really really bad headache. I decided to work from home today. Started feeling somewhat better around noon. The headache is still there but not like it was earlier. But when I get up and walk around....I start realizing I don't feel as good as I thought I did. I caught a couple naps during the day. Hopefully it all goes away by tomorrow. Today I haven't felt excited about going anywhere or doing anything.

Hope you are feeling better today. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Hope you are feeling better today. 

I slept 6pm-6am. Definitely better now. Head and stomach still feel a little off. I think I'll be 100% by tomorrow. I'm really glad that shot was Thursday not Friday.

• Like 5

Hopefully you'll be good to go by the time you leave... Which vaccine did you get? I've been on the fence about the whole thing, but now I'm booked on a cruise that will require it. This time tomorrow, you should be chillin' like a villain in Cancun...

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

Hopefully you'll be good to go by the time you leave... Which vaccine did you get? I've been on the fence about the whole thing, but now I'm booked on a cruise that will require it. This time tomorrow, you should be chillin' like a villain in Cancun...

Pfiser. Yeah I should be good by tomorrow. I’m close now.

• Like 2

Flight ETD - 14 Hours & Counting...
Travel Safe & Have a Fantastic Trip for All of Us!!!

Glad to hear you are starting to feel better...

@sid_9169 - are you able to vaccine shop in Atlanta?
We have been in AK - they list what vaccines are available for the location & appt. you are making...

• Like 1

I’m trying to figure out if there’s a way to speed up my airport process. I checked in last night. I have my boarding pass in the app. I bought the shortcut security add on for only $8. The big issue is going to be my checked bag. I don’t see a way for me to get the bag tag without using a kiosk. Then there’s a line you have to wait in to drop it off. That’s the one that was the huge line last time. They finally let me cut it because my flight was boarding...

• Like 1

I’m using one stop parking again. That’s where you can book your parking at various hotels. I didn’t realize how popular it was until I saw the sign in binder last time at the hotel. If you pick it right you can be at a nice hotel and save  some money. Plus I liked dealing with the hotel shuttles a lot better than the airport parking shuttles I had when I flew to Fort Lauderdale. I’m at a Hilton property for like $30. I think I’d be in the 60-120 range for one of the airport parking lots.

• Like 1