Maybe the MDR Menu will be available via Room Service?

35 minutes ago, stoneharborlady said:

Its a whole lot finer than the buffet.

Yup, I've eaten too many meals in a canteen to want to eat dinner in the buffet, especially when I've paid to eat in the MDR!

1 hour ago, wowzz said:

Yup, I've eaten too many meals in a canteen to want to eat dinner in the buffet, especially when I've paid to eat in the MDR!

We have well over 60 cruises on 9 different lines over past 30 years... if the MDR was as good today as it once was, I would agree with you.  Instead today the MDR is noisy, crowded and the food is about the same quality as the buffet.  We started to skip the MDR sometime in the past 10 years on an 11 night cruise on Celebrity in Mediterranean, after 5 nights we said who needs this and we did not miss the MDR one bit on the following 6 nights.  Next time we decided two fully skip the MDR we were on the Ruby, love the ship did not like the location of tables for two, so skipped the MDR for a one week cruise in the Caribbean.  We found have a late lunch at the buffet was far more pleasant,.  Since then we either do the Crown Grill or buffet.  The additional cost at the Grill is worth if for peace and quiet, less crowding and a variety of good menu options.