Millennium arrives in Phillipsburg!

Sunshine2000

1 hour ago, Sunshine2000 said:

We're booked for July 10 and are departing tomorrow from our resort based vacation.  I'll return to post more regarding our initial arrival and departure. 

Thank you. Will look forward to any info you can give.

We are booked on a June sailing.

Edited by Arzeena

Just now, SeaHunt said:

Port cam map shows:

image.png.0b8272a07cc1d2f78db566cf1f69261b.png

Rhapsody of the Seas, Enchantment of the Seas, Carnival Legend, Adventure of the Seas, Celebrity Millennium

Just about to post...but you got a screen grab!  well done.  Millenium doesn't look docked?

18 minutes ago, George C said:

We will be celebrating my wife birthday on July 4th, in a royal suite . Hopefully this will make up for the cruises that were canceled on us.

Woohoo! That Royal Suite would make it up to me! She's a lucky lady, and I hope you both have a wonderful cruise!  😁

• Like 2

1 hour ago, George C said:

We will be celebrating my wife birthday on July 4th, in a royal suite . Hopefully this will make up for the cruises that were canceled on us.

George,

We will definitely have to celebrate a bit together, since my wife and I are celebrating our anniversary on July 3rd, and our birthdays a few days later (yeah, we share a birthday, though it will have been a week earlier).

We celebrated both on Millie back 4 years ago, and by the end we had received way too many cakes from the different places on board... but looking forward to this sailing soon!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, gauchotex said:

George,

We will definitely have to celebrate a bit together, since my wife and I are celebrating our anniversary on July 3rd, and our birthdays a few days later (yeah, we share a birthday, though it will have been a week earlier).

We celebrated both on Millie back 4 years ago, and by the end we had received way too many cakes from the different places on board... but looking forward to this sailing soon!

You will have to join us in our suite for drinks we get a couple bottles of liquor with our suite and a stocked minibar. We have my birthday then our anniversary (30) then my wife’s birthday all within two weeks. 

Just now, George C said:

You will have to join us in our suite for drinks we get a couple bottles of liquor with our suite and a stocked minibar. We have my birthday then our anniversary (30) then my wife’s birthday all within two weeks. 

Absolutely... we'll be in an S1, so don't get the bottles in the room, but for us Luminae and the Retreat lounge keep us busy too... 

I already started going through the cruise planner too.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, gauchotex said:

Absolutely... we'll be in an S1, so don't get the bottles in the room, but for us Luminae and the Retreat lounge keep us busy too... 

I already started going through the cruise planner too.

We like their sky suites access to Luminae is main thing , have not been on ship with retreat yet , loved the old micheals suite lounge. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, George C said:

We like their sky suites access to Luminae is main thing , have not been on ship with retreat yet , loved the old micheals suite lounge. 

We enjoyed the Retreat on board the Edge, but we liked the size and service of Michael's lounge on this ship better... i know they rebranded Michael's lounge as the Retreat lounge, but hopefully the service will be like it was before the Revolution...

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, George C said:

Sounds like you won't be able to leave the suite! If you do, sure hope your sea-legs remember how to perambulate. And hopefully, you will remember the cruise. 

Good times ahead, no doubt.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, gauchotex said:

We enjoyed the Retreat on board the Edge, but we liked the size and service of Michael's lounge on this ship better... i know they rebranded Michael's lounge as the Retreat lounge, but hopefully the service will be like it was before the Revolution...

I envy you, we were booked on Edge but that was canceled would love to try that.

16 minutes ago, Spif Barwunkel said:

Sounds like you won't be able to leave the suite! If you do, sure hope your sea-legs remember how to perambulate. And hopefully, you will remember the cruise. 

Good times ahead, no doubt.

funny we did royal suite on our last cruise last February , but it was a music charter with fantastic entertainment the entire day so we didn’t get that much use of it, will be using it more on this cruise, never even used the hot tub on the balcony. 

2 hours ago, grandgeezer said:

I don't know why everybody is getting so excited, their first cruise is two months away. I seriously doubt if it's going to sit there for the duration.

I'll bet you won't be sailing on the Millennium out of St Maarten.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1