Posted (edited)

I think NCL’s short term vaccine announcement (through October, CSO time) states 100% vaccinated, because “fully vaccinated” is the term CDC gave when blessing travel without quarantine,   It has nothing to do with if kids are carriers and contagious or not.    

CDC had not specifically announced that kids are free to travel without quarantining, or unvaccinated adults are free to travel - only announcement I recall referred to fully vaccinated people.

that’s my 2 cents.    An approach to counter CDC to see if they back up the science that’s it’s no risk - because CDC already announced it. So (temporarily) 100% vaccinated .   

Edited by BSocial
Oops
9 minutes ago, coffeebean said:

I know.....We don't usually book the haven but did have one opportunity to do it with a very nice incentive. I was extremely disappointed in the fact that there were screaming kids running about and their parents did nothing to quiet them down. This was the HAVEN for crying out loud. That experience only enforced for me that the price of the haven is not worth it only to have to deal with screaming kids in the  courtyard.

All that money and you still have to deal with kids? Gasp!!

I booked a solo room in the studio complex. NOT ONE SINGLE KID ALLOWED...and worth every penny.