Hundreds of sellers are offering false and stolen Covid-19 vaccine cards

MarkWiltonM

8 minutes ago, nocl said:

I used to work in the pharmaceutical industry and I do not like taking anything I do not absolutely need as well.  

However looking at the risk benefit equation for this vaccine put me rather quickly on the vaccine side.  I get my second shot with the Pfizer vaccine today.

By all means talk with your doctor when you get your physical.  In the meantime keep safe out there.  There are some nasty variants showing up around the US in larger numbers.

Currently in school for Medical Assistant. I decided to change careers as I lost my job during the pandemic. Just finished Pharmacology class. We discussed this vaccine in depth. I get shot number 2 in one week.

I hope you are side effect free after your second shot.

• Like 3

Just now, txflood33 said:

Currently in school for Medical Assistant. I decided to change careers as I lost my job during the pandemic. Just finished Pharmacology class. We discussed this vaccine in depth. I get shot number 2 in one week.

Thank you.  Good luck on your career change.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, mnocket said:

Imagine if the CDC prohibited all treatments for life threatening conditions that had a 1 in a million record of serious complications.

Just for clarity, the FDA actually regulates pharmaceuticals and biologicals. The CDC makes recommendations on their use, in some cases.

And yes, if the FDA wouldn't consider products with a 1 in a million record of serious complications, there'd be a lot fewer pharmaceuticals and biologicals on the market!

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, nocl said:

Aspirin would not make the cut.  For that matter if it had not been grandfathered in when the current laws were passed it would probably not get approval if submitted today (gastro-intestinal side effects)

Let's just stay away from the USP completely, please! Heads would start exploding...

27 minutes ago, txflood33 said:

Congrats on your career change. may I make one suggestion though if you are going to be a med asst and work with the public.......get a haircut and shave the red monster bush off your face!!! Just a suggestion from one who has a redhead daughter. 

Den

Edited by Denny01
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

On 4/12/2021 at 11:27 AM, micheleg said:

And then there are those of us who participated in the Clinical Trials.  I didn't even get a CDC card.   Once we were unblinded and found out what we got, then we got cards that we associated to the Trial and Drug Manufacturer.  No lot numbers because that was all blinded, and just the dates we got it, and the site name that administered it.  I go back for another blood test next week, and am going to ask them to give me a CDC card (hopefully they have them).

And for those concerned with the long term effects...that's what we're around for.  Just because the vaccines got approved for Emergency Use, doesn't mean the trials stopped.  Yes, some did drop out because all they were concerned about was getting the vaccine.  Then there are those of us in it for the long haul.  I go again next week, and this would be my 5th blood in about 7 months.  So believe you me, they're still looking at everything, and it's our antibodies, and our reactions that are going to tell them if boosters are needed, etc.  

So..for all of you that continue to say NO to the vaccines, thanks for nothing.  For those that said YES, it was worth risking my life for you and everyone else to live a healthy life and for our country, our allies,  and the rest of the world to flourish and defeat this horrible virus, and you're welcome.

Hi, which trial were you in?  DH & I (& 2 of our adults kids) were team Pfizer...  we received our white cards & they were happy to fill out & stamp our yellow vaccine cards for travel.

& yes... the blood draws lol, tons of fun along with all the deep nose swabbing, I go for another blood draw at the end of the month :)

Anyhow, nice to "meet" another participant :)

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, MamaFej said:

Thank you, again, to everyone who participated in clinical Covid vaccine trials! You quite literally made the world a better place!

Yes indeed.

I'm now a volunteer at our local vaccine clinic.  I've never seen so many people happy to spend over an hour in an outside line.

Edited by abbydancer
  • Like 7

7 hours ago, cruise kitty said:

Hi, which trial were you in?  DH & I (& 2 of our adults kids) were team Pfizer...  we received our white cards & they were happy to fill out & stamp our yellow vaccine cards for travel.

& yes... the blood draws lol, tons of fun along with all the deep nose swabbing, I go for another blood draw at the end of the month 🙂

Anyhow, nice to "meet" another participant 🙂

My son is a participant on the NOVAVAX trial and they decided to do a cross over to avoid unblinding them.  He will get his "third" shot, and hopefully the vaccine,  next week. BTW, everyone at our home received a different vaccine.  My husband and I received Pfizer and Moderna's back in December and my 21 y/o daughter got  J&J two weeks ago. 

I really hope that Novavax vaccine becomes an alternative for those hesitant to the mRNA and adenovirus vaccines. Protein subunit vaccines, like Novavax, have been proven safe and effective. 

Edited by drarill
  • Like 1

Thete are some interesting posts,  but this thread was titled to be  about fake documentation,  there is another thread focused on the science of the vaccine, one about vaccine passports and a gen ine about "how are things where you are"

Gets confusing to read same stuff over and over on diff threads,

• Like 2

1 hour ago, hcat said:

Thete are some interesting posts,  but this thread was titled to be  about fake documentation,  there is another thread focused on the science of the vaccine, one about vaccine passports and a gen ine about "how are things where you are"

Gets confusing to read same stuff over and over on diff threads,

Maybe that’s because it’s the same people writing the same stuff on multiple threads.

17 hours ago, cruise kitty said:

& yes... the blood draws lol, tons of fun along with all the deep nose swabbing, I go for another blood draw at the end of the month 🙂

Anyhow, nice to "meet" another participant 🙂

I'm a Moderna girl and DH was Pfizer.  Got a bunch of friends that were J&J as well.  DH and I compare notes on how different each trial is being handled.  We're not sure it's the site itself or the manufacturers, cause he got a CDC card for Pfizer and I did not.  At least no more panic attacks every time I have to go because everyone's vaccinated at this point.  🙂  Thank you for participating and believing in the science!

• Like 2

Just now, markeb said:

Please ignore and don’t reply to the troll. You’re not gaining anything by debate. And all of us ignoring them see your replies. And they see there have been replies...

How do you put a person on ignore?