Vista Rear Facing Rooms.

I know  the information is here but just can find it .  We are looking at the Carnival Vista room 2503 which is looking aft and a non-balcony room.  Is it noisy or can you feel the vibration from the engines?  Any Other Comments.

2 hours ago, dhaza said:

I know  the information is here but just can find it .  We are looking at the Carnival Vista room 2503 which is looking aft and a non-balcony room.  Is it noisy or can you feel the vibration from the engines?  Any Other Comments. 

I haven't been in this room BUT this person on YT has! In comments they say that it's not noisy. The first video is a longer tour. 😄

Idk but maybe you can get a noisy cabin anytime or I was unlucky. Nov 2018 was choppy water all week, though I wasnt in this cabin , but I sure heard the water hitting the hull.

One of the noisiest carnival cruises I ever was on. I had a newbie with me who hasnt rushed to say she will book with me again. 

I wouldn’t book this stateroom. If you have to ask, it’s clear you already know about the potential disturbances.

Also, one person’s experiences will not dictate that your experiences will be the same.

7 hours ago, xDisconnections said:

I wouldn’t book this stateroom. If you have to ask, it’s clear you already know about the potential disturbances.

Also, one person’s experiences will not dictate that your experiences will be the same.

How and heck would  I know if I haven't been on that ship nor have I ever been in the rooms aft location?  That is the reason I asked!

11 minutes ago, dhaza said:

How and heck would  I know if I haven't been on that ship nor have I ever been in the rooms aft location?  That is the reason I asked!

You asked a very specific question. It was a safe assumption you knew of some potential disturbances.

4 hours ago, vwrestler171 said:

I would book that room without hesitation.  There is always the possibility of noise and vibration, but rear facing rooms are the best IMO.

Thank you for answering the question. 

5 hours ago, xDisconnections said:

You asked a very specific question. It was a safe assumption you knew of some potential disturbances.

I wouldn't ask the question if I knew the answer.  You responds is worthless.