Serenity November and December 2021

Posted (edited)

We have a cruise booked out of Miami for November this year. Do you think that the cruises with the Serenity for November and December this year will go ahead? Any body knows when we could hear something from Crystal about those cruises?

Ivi

Edited by travelberlin

We are also booked on Serenity for November 2021.  Maybe your page hadn’t finished downloading.  I just checked the Crystal website and the December 2021 cruises for Serenity were still listed including the Miami R/T Holiday cruise embarking December 22, 2021.

Ivi, we just don't know for sure. 

Based on what Jack Anderson said when they introduces the new Bahama cruise he noted that it was possible they would add more of them beyond what was announced.  Whether that happens, and how far it goes out is anyone's guess.  Now that they have Symphony itineraries out till the end of the year, one would think they are working on those for Serenity.

Cancun01, the original ones will stay either because they will be sailed or until new ones are announced.

Keith

11 hours ago, travelberlin said:

We have a cruise booked out of Miami for November this year. Do you think that the cruises with the Serenity for November and December this year will go ahead? Any body knows when we could hear something from Crystal about those cruises?

Ivi

I would venture a guess.  If the current offerings will actually sail, you will not hear it confirmed until sometime after the CDC makes it clear that they will allow it.  If Crystal cancels them and substitutes something else (like more Bahamas RTs), you will probably hear sooner.

10 hours ago, SusieQft said:

I would venture a guess.  If the current offerings will actually sail, you will not hear it confirmed until sometime after the CDC makes it clear that they will allow it.  If Crystal cancels them and substitutes something else (like more Bahamas RTs), you will probably hear sooner.

My guess, and it is just that, is the fate of these itineraries will be made known at the same time as the fate of the 22 World Cruise is announced. Given the final payment date for WC22 is mid-July, I would expect something in mid-June, but again, that is purely a guess.

1 hour ago, Roland4 said:

My guess, and it is just that, is the fate of these itineraries will be made known at the same time as the fate of the 22 World Cruise is announced. Given the final payment date for WC22 is mid-July, I would expect something in mid-June, but again, that is purely a guess.

I hope you are right. We are also booked on the WC 2022 and we wish to know as soon as possible. While the November cruise shows plenty of cabins available, the WC seems to be fully booked. Or has again the “call for availability “ another meaning? 
Ivi

Posted (edited)
47 minutes ago, travelberlin said:

I hope you are right. We are also booked on the WC 2022 and we wish to know as soon as possible. While the November cruise shows plenty of cabins available, the WC seems to be fully booked. Or has again the “call for availability “ another meaning? 
Ivi

I chose a segment at random. There are still some cabins available to book in a limited number of categories. 

Edited by TER777
1 hour ago, travelberlin said:

Ivi

When we scaled back from the full WC to Perth/Miami back in mid-February, everything was showing "Call For Availability" except, oddly enough, the CP!! I don't think that message has the other meaning we have come to expect in the last year. At least not yet!