New Crystal Symphony Caribbean Voyages & The Future Cruising Thread

Congratulations to those of you who have booked one of the new Antigua Crystal Symphony R/T cruises.  Once a week I update the Crystal Future Cruising Thread with the information each of you posts for your new cruises.

As a reminder if you would like to be included in the Future Cruising Sticky Thread just post here using the following format.

August 5  R/T Antigua  - JoeCruizer (Jim/Darlene)

Please note the name following Antigua is your Cruise Critic name and the names in brackets are your first name and the first name(s) of those cruising with you.

It is so nice to see all of the recent new bookings for Symphony, Serenity and Endeavor.

Keith

Thanks, Keith.  Here you go:

24 Sep, R/T Antigua, LoriVA (Lori and DH Chris) -- Our first cruise with Crystal, although we have a Danube river cruise booked with them in late Oct 2021 (and hoping both cruises go!)

Welcome aboard, Lori.  My friend Dorothy and I are  on this cruise and will look forward to meeting you.  We have both been on several Crystal cruises.  Julia

7 hours ago, loriva said:

Thanks, Keith.  Here you go:

24 Sep, R/T Antigua, LoriVA (Lori and DH Chris) -- Our first cruise with Crystal, although we have a Danube river cruise booked with them in late Oct 2021 (and hoping both cruises go!)

Lori, that is terrific.  I will add this to my next update.  Also if you would like me to include your River Cruise, you can post that information on the Future Cruising Thread found below.

Keith

Tomorrow I will be updating the Future Cruising Thread so if anyone who has booked the new Symphony Antigua 10 day cruises would like to be listed you can post here using the following format.

September 24 R/T Antigua, JoeCruizer (Jeff/Sue)

Keith

I just update the Future Cruising Thread.  Should anyone who has booked one of the new Crystal Symphony R/T Antigua or St Marten 10 day cruises wish to be added to the Future Cruising Thread you can post here using the following format and I will add you to the next update.

Keith

As a reminder if you would like me to add you to the Future Cruise Thread for any of these voyages you can post here using the following format and I will add you in on the next update.

Keith

• 3 weeks later...

So far I have added 12 different entries across several of the new Crystal Symphony R/T Caribbean Voyages to the Future Cruising Sticky Thread.  Should you want your voyage add to the Future Thread just post here using the following format.

Thanks,

Keith