On 4/24/2021 at 2:57 PM, islandchick said:

I'm guessing its the swimming with pigs excursion as they go to multiple places

I don't have the "pigs" excursion for Exuma, is this because I haven't made final payment yet?  The excursion is all day?  I might have to do this one alone since my mom is not a big swimmer and def does not want to swim with pigs...lol...but I DO!!

17 minutes ago, Gambler458 said:

I don't have the "pigs" excursion for Exuma, is this because I haven't made final payment yet?  The excursion is all day?  I might have to do this one alone since my mom is not a big swimmer and def does not want to swim with pigs...lol...but I DO!!

You can book your excursions before final payment and it really should be there.  

Maybe it's not loaded on your voyage but it should be.

Keith

5 hours ago, islandchick said:

Anyone else having trouble booking beach day s + beach chairs? I was able to book one day with both but all other days are giving me a " you have a conflicting tour"

It seems from another post that this post was unclear. To make it clearer, for instance on Harbour island I booked the beach day, then I tried to book the beach chair package for one person and it comes up with you have a conflicting tour. Anyone else having this problem. I figure if it is a glitch it will get fixed eventually, if not I will have to call Crystal to deal with it.

6 hours ago, islandchick said:

It seems from another post that this post was unclear. To make it clearer, for instance on Harbour island I booked the beach day, then I tried to book the beach chair package for one person and it comes up with you have a conflicting tour. Anyone else having this problem. I figure if it is a glitch it will get fixed eventually, if not I will have to call Crystal to deal with it.

I want to make sure I understand this.

On the beach day did you book it for one person or two.  If you booked the beach day for one person and then the beach chair package for the other person and it says conflict then you should call them to let them know.  If on the other hand you booked the beach day for two people and the chair package for one of the two then I understand why it would say conflict as you should book beat day for one and the chair only for the other.

Keith

17 minutes ago, islandchick said:

Yes, beach day for two and chair package for one. Seems I might need to call Crystal as nobody else seems to be having this problem. 

I would call Crystal but I am thinking that you just order one beach day for one person and one chair package for the other person because the chair package would include the beach.  

Keith

On 5/1/2021 at 11:02 AM, Keith1010 said:

I would call Crystal but I am thinking that you just order one beach day for one person and one chair package for the other person because the chair package would include the beach.  

Keith

FYI - I did email our Cruise Consultant at Crystal regarding the above error messages. He has opened a ticket internally - citing an MPX issue. No response yet on a fix, however they are aware.

19 minutes ago, aputt said:

FYI - I did email our Cruise Consultant at Crystal regarding the above error messages. He has opened a ticket internally - citing an MPX issue. No response yet on a fix, however they are aware.

Thanks so much. 

50 minutes ago, aputt said:

Glad you reached out to Crystal on this.  I have to say I am surprised they have set this up where you would need two tickets for one person at the same beach; if I am understanding this correctly the beach tour and the seat at the same beach.

Keith

We are not really looking to do too much in the shore excursion department, but we'd be interested in the complementary beach shuttles....Do we need to reserve that online or is it something we can just do once onboard?

4 hours ago, Keith1010 said:

Glad you reached out to Crystal on this.  I have to say I am surprised they have set this up where you would need two tickets for one person at the same beach; if I am understanding this correctly the beach tour and the seat at the same beach.

Keith

Yes, you have to reserve a shuttle for both passengers. Then they have a option of a beach chair ( 2 beach chairs and an umbrella) which does not mention anything about the shuttle transportation. 

Destination Experiences stated this is an "error" they are trying to sort out but can manually override. I would suggest reaching out to your TA or Personal Vacation Consultant in the meantime. Our Consultant did mention he does not anticipate chairs selling out and could furthermore be booked onboard. He did complete for us however and is showing on our PCPC. If you're like me I would rather complete prior to sailing so we do not have to book dining, shore ex, spa, etc. the first day... 

Now on a positive note.... 59 days to sailing!

On 4/30/2021 at 4:37 PM, Keith1010 said:

You can book your excursions before final payment and it really should be there.  

Maybe it's not loaded on your voyage but it should be.

Keith

I have all the excursions listed now.  I'm booking the "Pigs", probably at 9am, anyone else book this time slot? 

2 hours ago, Gambler458 said:

I have all the excursions listed now.  I'm booking the "Pigs", probably at 9am, anyone else book this time slot? 

I have booked the afternoon swim with the pigs. We have a hard time crawling out of bed that early because we are usually up late listening to music. You are probably smarter because the weather is usually calmer in the morning for snorkeling and swimming.

10 hours ago, Gambler458 said:

We booked 9 am swim with the pigs. We are early risers and my energy level wanes in the afternoon. Plus we are not used to the heat and humidity so it will be best for us to be back on the ship in the afternoon.

We booked the early trip, too.  I did some research and learned that often by the afternoon, the pigs have been fed so much by the morning guests they're not as interested in swimming out to meet the boats.

Linda

For Bimini I see some of you you all are referring to Resort World for the location of the beach club, but the description states “The Beach Club in Bimini”  The new Virgin Voyages “private” destination has the same name and is walking distance to the port. Does anyone know if Crystal is using the new Virgin Voyages property?  It would make sense if they do. 

here are some photos of the new Beach Club in Bimini

5 hours ago, Richk582 said:

For Bimini I see some of you you all are referring to Resort World for the location of the beach club, but the description states “The Beach Club in Bimini”  The new Virgin Voyages “private” destination has the same name and is walking distance to the port. Does anyone know if Crystal is using the new Virgin Voyages property?  It would make sense if they do. 

It’s the same property.  It’s a development partnership between Crystal’s parent company that owns the resort (Genting), and Virgin Voyages.

Vince

9 hours ago, Richk582 said:

The photos that are shown on the above site are much more inviting than those shown on the Crystal site....Looks lovely!

6 hours ago, BWIVince said:

It’s the same property.  It’s a development partnership between Crystal’s parent company that owns the resort (Genting), and Virgin Voyages.

Vince

Ohhh that’s interesting. I didn’t know Genting was the parent of Virgin Voyages as well.  Thanks!

51 minutes ago, Richk582 said:

Ohhh that’s interesting. I didn’t know Genting was the parent of Virgin Voyages as well.  Thanks!

Vince didn't say that. Please note the comma between "the resort (Genting), and Virgin Voyages."

Patty

This appears to be the Beach Cabana at The Beach Club at Bimini (found at: https://www.travelbinger.com/should-you-book-virgin-voyages-if-youre-over-40-we-investigate/)

I am not certain if I want that for $125, having the beach and sea blocked. It seems to me for those who want privacy and not much sun or beach experience.

image.png.f3622f8d44bd82e4bf6d5355f73dff1c.png

4 hours ago, Richk582 said:

3 hours ago, Texas Tillie said:

Vince didn't say that. Please note the comma between "the resort (Genting), and Virgin Voyages."

Patty

Sorry for the confusion -- Patty is right...  Genting and Virgin are just partners on the Beach Club, I'm not aware of any ownership connection.

Vince

5 hours ago, Richk582 said:

I'm booked on Virgin In Nov and Dec and this beach club looks beautiful.  Happy to hear it's the same one, I thought Crystal was just sending us to the Hilton property to use their pools and beach.  Virgin includes all food at the beach club, Crystal does not.  Should be a great day though esp if only Crystal passengers can use the property!

On 4/22/2021 at 2:17 AM, Keith1010 said:

Yes, your shipboard account will be charged so you can use your On Board Credit.

You will receive tickets the first night and it will note on them should you wish to cancel when you have to turn them back in order to still get your money back.

Keith

I have the same question. Great way to book, then use OBC.