I live in Fort Lauderdale, and want to take a 7 day out of Nassau.  JetBlue flies two times a day, but my TA said Crystal uses Bahamas Air which also flies twice a day for the 1 hour flight.  Wondering if I should have Crystal book the flights through Bahamas air since I only want to fly in the day of the cruise. Do they guarantee getting to the ship if you book air through Crystal? 

No one "guarantees" you make the ship.  Lots of weasel words in all air service terms and conditions.

Interesting that you previously posted this.  Guess it now makes sense?

I live in Stuart, Florida. I just booked a flight in the day before (7/16) on Bahamas Air and home on Silver Air through a 3rd party company (found on Kayak.com) for 281.00 PP.  I'm very happy with this.  

22 minutes ago, Gambler458 said:

I live in Stuart, Florida. I just booked a flight in the day before (7/16) on Bahamas Air and home on Silver Air through a 3rd party company (found on Kayak.com) for 281.00 PP.  I'm very happy with this.  

Good on you,  I am finding the one hour flight from FLL or MIA are not cheap.

Is Crystal also booking transfers from Fort Lauderdale to Nassau or Bimini on the Balearia Caribbean fast ferry?  I see the ferry included on its hotel packages, but do not see it offered on its own.  I realize I can book the ferry directly, just curious if Crystal is booking its own charters with the company that would offer more-convenient connections to the cruises.