Cancelled cruise with EZ Air paid

Yes and still waiting to be refunded for flights and transfers , the cruise was for this June .I believe cancelled by Princess in Feb or March ...I think maybe port taxes are refunded also.

Calling Princess is on my TO DO list...

When they cancelled my Discovery cruise last year, I had my EZ Air money back on my credit card after a week or two. I think it’s faster if you call in, otherwise it will be processed automatically. 

3 minutes ago, ChangeOrder said:

When they cancelled my Discovery cruise last year, I had my EZ Air money back on my credit card after a week or two. I think it’s faster if you call in, otherwise it will be processed automatically. 

Did you book directly with Princess or through a TA?

Tom🤔

8 minutes ago, trbarton said:

Did you book directly with Princess or through a TA?

Tom🤔

Through my TA who calls Princess on my behalf. Normally when a cruise is cancelled I re-book right away. For this one since it was early in the pandemic, I just let it auto cancel and held the FCC in my account for a while. 

31 minutes ago, trbarton said:

Has anyone had there cruise cancelled with their EZAir paid & if so what happened with your air payment?

Thanks!

Tom😀

From Pause 1 our Flexible air was refunded in full to our credit card.   Did take a while, but it was Pause 1.   

Ours is still in a holding account waiting to be applied to our next  EZair flight.  Did not request to have it refunded.

15 minutes ago, waltd said:

Ours is still in a holding account waiting to be applied to our next  EZair flight.  Did not request to have it refunded.

Originally ours was in a holding account and then sometime later, around 5 months it was refunded.   My understanding was they had done away with the holding accounts.   I would double check.