9 hours ago, trbarton said:

I have a copy of the Princess form already filled out except for my booking number & cruise number. Easy to fill out & either fax or email to Princess. 

Tom😀

I'm on the October 2022 TA cruise from Southampton to Port Everglades. Originally it was to be on the Crown, but that was recently changed to the Emerald Princess. As early as maybe a month ago I had my military and stock ownership OBC on my Crown's Princess.com\Payments page. When the Emerald was substituted for the Crown, those credits were moved automatically over to my new booking account.  I was somewhat surprised and pleased.

Doug

8 hours ago, racj846 said:

The form I use use, which includes the email address, does not require a cruise number.

It would be smart to include that information. Every time I've gotten my ownership OBC, at some point Princess requested that information.

3 hours ago, PaperSniper4 said:

I'm on the October 2022 TA cruise from Southampton to Port Everglades. Originally it was to be on the Crown, but that was recently changed to the Emerald Princess. As early as maybe a month ago I had my military and stock ownership OBC on my Crown's Princess.com\Payments page. When the Emerald was substituted for the Crown, those credits were moved automatically over to my new booking account.  I was somewhat surprised and pleased.

Doug

My military and shareholder benefits did not transfer over from my Aug 22 booking. I just had to resubmit the emails, but I did get an instant response back from the Shareholder team (oops! I submitted screenshots from an older statement). So Shareholder department is active and working!

5 hours ago, ChangeOrder said:

My military and shareholder benefits did not transfer over from my Aug 22 booking. I just had to resubmit the emails, but I did get an instant response back from the Shareholder team (oops! I submitted screenshots from an older statement). So Shareholder department is active and working!

Luck of the draw I suppose.

6 hours ago, ChangeOrder said:

My military and shareholder benefits did not transfer over from my Aug 22 booking.

Like PaperSniper4 my military OBC automatically transfers & is automatically added to each reservation but I always need to reapply for shareholders.

The Military Cruise Benefit Program for US & CA eligible veterans states:

Once you have been verified and approved, you will see the onboard spending money benefit automatically applied to any current booking in Cruise Personalizer, and the benefit will attach to any future bookings! This special benefit is available to you on any cruise and is combinable with other deals. Your My Princess profile will reflect your Military status.