Question about cruise shuttles to/from Hilton brand hotels since car rentals may have problems

Does anyone know of Hilton brand hotels that at least pre-covid ran free or reasonably priced(less than uber) shuttles to & from Port Everglades. Hiltons used to have on their website if there was a cruise package rate but no longer unless because cruises are currently running. Any info I would be grateful. I tried the chamber and convention bureau but no response

Embassy Suites did pre-Covid. Discussed here frequently, and we have used it several times.

Also mentioned here regularly is www.sunny.org...is that what you checked? They list every hotel in Ft Lauderdale, and the services and amenities offered, like shuttle buses. No need to check it recently, but if it's info has changed or stopped since Covid, that is a loss of a great source.

I think you are going to have to contact each hotel you are interested individually and check. You can try posting on Flyertalk as those people travel more. Even if it listed a shuttle, I would call and check. I booked a park and fly hotel several months ago and called to find out it DID NOT run a free shuttle to the airport despite advertising so. They gave you $10 towards a cab, and cabs were $27 each way. Lots of shuttles are shut down in FL. In fact, I'm having to use Miami Airport transfers to and from Port Everglades even though I am flying in early and staying late because there is a dearth of shuttles, they are very expensive, and taxis and Ubersare higher. But I can take the bus for $2.50 to and from Miami Airport, and it's much cheaper flying in there.