Jump to content

Chef's Table on Mardi Gras - dedicated area?


Recommended Posts

Any idea if the Mardi Gras will have its Chef's Table in a dedicated room as in a previous build (not even sure what ship - we haven't sailed it!) ??

 

So much yet to learn about this ship!  🙂

 

Tom

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On Mardi Gras The Chef's Table is in the kitchen on deck 5 aft. It is near the stern, closer to the port side. It is a square room with access near the aft elevators.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Moviela said:

On Mardi Gras The Chef's Table is in the kitchen on deck 5 aft. It is near the stern, closer to the port side. It is a square room with access near the aft elevators.

 

Thanks 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've never done Chefs Table and since we are booked for Marti Gras later this year I figure thats the trip to splurge on it! Unfortunately their website isn't allowing me to complete my purchase of the specialty dinings. Anyone else having issues or know of a fix?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
On 5/3/2021 at 10:08 AM, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

 

Thanks 

Will the woman who was flirting with your son at the Chef's Table and asked to see his driver's license be joining you? 🙂 

Edited by sanmarcosman
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, sanmarcosman said:

Will the woman who was flirting with your son at the Chef's Table and asked to see his driver's license be joining you? 🙂 

 

LMAO - yep, looking back on that with a smile (now that you reminded me)!  

 

HEY THERE !

 

Tom

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Ellusionz said:

I've never done Chefs Table and since we are booked for Marti Gras later this year I figure thats the trip to splurge on it! Unfortunately their website isn't allowing me to complete my purchase of the specialty dinings. Anyone else having issues or know of a fix?

 

I was able to several weeks ago - could just be a temporary glitch.

 

Tom

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Ellusionz said:

I've never done Chefs Table and since we are booked for Marti Gras later this year I figure thats the trip to splurge on it! Unfortunately their website isn't allowing me to complete my purchase of the specialty dinings. Anyone else having issues or know of a fix?

For my cruise in November, I booked the Chef's Table a couple of months ago... Different options show up and disappear at different times, so the best bet is just to check back often...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Thank You for 25 Years - Click for Fun Stuff!
      • Forum Assistance
      • ANNOUNCEMENT: Virgin Voyages. It's Go Time
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • Canadian Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...