Seabreeze Penthouse with verandah (SH)

Can someone let me know if the SH category allows us to book multiple times in the specialty restaurants? Thanks, we are new to Crystal Cruises.

Yes - that is subject to availability though 

You can also order from the specialty or standard restaurant menus (and mix and match from them) and have it served course by course in your suite by your butler

Thank you Stickman1990 for that detailed info I appreciate it.

Thank you PaulMCO for that info too....being a Crystal newbie I'll take all the info I can get.

Take care all.

annette54,

In case you haven't seen it I do a sticky thread on this board for first time Crystal Cruises.  

I am providing the link and from there go to post 168 for the last update.  I have not updated it based on the new Crystal Protocols for COVID-19 but much of the information is unchanged.

I hope you enjoy your first cruise with Crystal Cruises.

Keith

Hi Keith. Thank you for the link. I have read it and bookmarked it as well so I can refer back to it when another question comes up. It's a fantastic help for us Crystal newbies! Thanks again Keith.

Annette

We will be enjoying a SH category for the first time next May. Does the TV pull out and swivel? Any advise on enjoying what for us will be an upgraded experience, we will be on for 37nights.

Posted (edited)
On 5/7/2021 at 2:05 PM, C-sea said:

We will be enjoying a SH category for the first time next May. Does the TV pull out and swivel? Any advise on enjoying what for us will be an upgraded experience, we will be on for 37nights.

Yes the Serenity SH TV pulls out from the wall and swivels.

Edited by Cancun01
5 minutes ago, Cancun01 said:

Yes the the Serenity SH TV pulls out from the wall and swivels.

Cancun01, I should have specified... We will be on Symphony 😉

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, C-sea said:

Cancun01, I should have specified... We will be on Symphony 😉

Well we are booked in an SH on the Symphony next May also  so I guess we will find out at the same time!  We don’t watch the TV that much but if the virus is still lurking we may opt to watch lectures, movies  etc, and  have more “ in suite” dining so hopefully the TV does swivel.  It is not important to us so I never checked but hopefully it does. You may wish to see if someone has posted a tour on “you tube” with the suite’s features. 

Edited by Cancun01
1 minute ago, Cancun01 said:

Well we are booked in an SH on the Symphony next May also  so I guess we will find out at the same time!  We don’t watch the TV that much but if the virus is still lurking we may opt to watch lectures, movies  etc, and  have more “ in suite” dining so hopefully the TV does swivel.  It is not important to us so I never checked but hopefully it does. 

Thanks! We will be neighbors! I was thinking the same thing... we may be enjoying the cabin more than usual in 2022.  Looking for to getting out of Dodge for a bit!

1 hour ago, Cancun01 said:

Well we are booked in an SH on the Symphony next May also  so I guess we will find out at the same time!  We don’t watch the TV that much but if the virus is still lurking we may opt to watch lectures, movies  etc, and  have more “ in suite” dining so hopefully the TV does swivel.  It is not important to us so I never checked but hopefully it does. You may wish to see if someone has posted a tour on “you tube” with the suite’s features. 

On Symphony it swivels and pulls out.  Here is a You Tube cabin video.