FCC question

So my daughter and I each have an FCC from a cancelled cruise. 

My parents have an FCC from a separate reservation on the same cruise.

We are now considering booking a 2 bedroom GS.

My question is would we be able to pool our FCC's together for the 2BRGS? The price we were quoted for the suite is really good but that's assuming we can divide the fair equally and use the FCC's

If two people have to pay full fare and the other 2 only have to pay 3rd and 4th passenger fares we'd be SOL.

9 minutes ago, constable145 said:

So my daughter and I each have an FCC from a cancelled cruise. 

My parents have an FCC from a separate reservation on the same cruise.

We are now considering booking a 2 bedroom GS.

My question is would we be able to pool our FCC's together for the 2BRGS? The price we were quoted for the suite is really good but that's assuming we can divide the fair equally and use the FCC's

If two people have to pay full fare and the other 2 only have to pay 3rd and 4th passenger fares we'd be SOL.

You should be able to share all of the FCC’s.

• Thanks 1

We have this exact situation.  The one caveat appears to be that the couples can not use any extra credit they might have apply to the other.  In our case, we could not use our credit to apply to the 2nd couple.  Royal does seem to be changing the FCC rules every now and again, so asking your travel agent may be a good idea.

2 hours ago, Cigar King said:

We have this exact situation.  The one caveat appears to be that the couples can not use any extra credit they might have apply to the other.  In our case, we could not use our credit to apply to the 2nd couple.  Royal does seem to be changing the FCC rules every now and again, so asking your travel agent may be a good idea.

This is unfortunately true...however my DD was required to send a signed letter to allow two FCC's one for a full amount and another for a partial amount both from her age under 12 kids and have those apply to my DS's booking which they are all sharing a 2 bedroom GS.

Haven't heard back about this request but hoping it will be approved which it should.

RCI has a policy with FCC's that they can be transferred when owned/named by under 12's and over 70's but this isn't as easy as just making a phone call request.

1 hour ago, Cigar King said:

Personally I wish Royal was more flexible on the FCC use, especially for the person who actually paid for the cruises.  We work it out, but, it's an annoyance.

Agree....I'm the payer for all our extended family travel/cruises.

57 minutes ago, Cigar King said:

You and me both.  My brother is going to be diamond, and he's never paid for a cruise.

We're all (adult kids their spouses & our grandkids) D+...Thanks Mom & Dad...but we all have amazing memories and making more :classic_wink:

5 hours ago, Ashland said:

This is unfortunately true...however my DD was required to send a signed letter to allow two FCC's one for a full amount and another for a partial amount both from her age under 12 kids and have those apply to my DS's booking which they are all sharing a 2 bedroom GS.

Haven't heard back about this request but hoping it will be approved which it should.

RCI has a policy with FCC's that they can be transferred when owned/named by under 12's and over 70's but this isn't as easy as just making a phone call request.

I sent an email last week to get a FCC transferred and have not heard anything yet either

1 minute ago, molly361 said:

I sent an email last week to get a FCC transferred and have not heard anything yet either

I'll assume it will take awhile but the cruise we need the FCC applied to isn't until April 2022.

But I just wanted to clear up details sooner rather than later. If both of these get applied there will only be a $42.00 balance on one of our 3 bookings.

• Like 1

On 5/8/2021 at 4:00 PM, molly361 said:

Just received a reply to our written request today .... They have approved the transfer of the FCC's.

Apparently my DD has to call the Consumer Outreach Team now to tell them "again" where to apply them which she did in her letter. Oh well at least their going to transfer them...So all ended well for us. Best of luck to you with your request.

28 minutes ago, Ashland said:

Just received a reply to our written request today .... They have approved the transfer of the FCC's.

Apparently my DD has to call the Consumer Outreach Team now to tell them "again" where to apply them which she did in her letter. Oh well at least their going to transfer them...So all ended well for us. Best of luck to you with your request.

Glad it worked out.  I got an email today asking for the ship and date and booking number which was included in the FCC that I had sent them.  I just emailed them back.  I wanted to do it via email to save a  lengthy phone call with someone who most likely is not in the US  We will see what happens.

• Like 1