SEASHORE Sea Trials

sidari

5 hours ago, mmbcater said:

Can you go up to 19 and get video of 19002 forward cabin between the owners suites? (I can hope)!!!!

Sorry, they aren't my videos. I'm just sharing. 

5 hours ago, mmbcater said:

So excited to sail next April!!

I'm on in June but I got lucky.... The stateroom that is shown at 2:57 of the 2nd video is my exact stateroom (16043). 😆 

On 7/4/2021 at 2:45 PM, Até said:

I'm surprised the YC restaurant does not seem that much larger than the Seaside ships, just a larger forward bulge in the center.  I'm afraid it's not large enough to handle the 50% extra YC passengers

Looking at the plans, there is some more length overall vs. Seaside/Seaview. I agree that the video doesn't show much increase in space. Time will tell how the table spacing will work with social distancing. Maybe they can extend the hours to thin the herd and have fewer people trying to eat at once. 

2 hours ago, Paphillyguy said:

Any update as to any delay? 

PG ... Still as the last I heard, mid August, forgot to reply to your previous post due to being away touring.

Hi everybody,

I talked with my TA, because I’ll sail on 20th August about this situation. He told me that talked with MSC office and they told him, they had no information about any cancelations after 13th August (first sail scheduled for Seashore from Barcelona).

Right now, I’m more optimist about my summer vacations.

2 minutes ago, Xpto said:

Hi everybody,

I talked with my TA, because I’ll sail on 20th August about this situation. He told me that talked with MSC office and they told him, they had no information about any cancelations after 13th August (first sail scheduled for Seashore from Barcelona).

As posted earlier in the thread the latest was mid August, from current photos there is still a lot of finishing work to be done in some areas.

7 hours ago, Xpto said:

Hi everybody,

I have been told the same, but I think there was a 6th August sailing from Barcelona that isn't there anymore. On some online agencies it's still there(I think we can't name it, but its a synonym of holidays 2 go) 

Maybe 13th is the new start?

5 hours ago, elbarney said:

I have been told the same, but I think there was a 6th August sailing from Barcelona that isn't there anymore. On some online agencies it's still there(I think we can't name it, but its a synonym of holidays 2 go) 

Maybe 13th is the new start?

I see the first date currently for sale is August 9th from Naples on the MSC website.

1 hour ago, marielco said:

LittleFox’s latest video posted yesterday shows food being loaded and dance rehearsals taking place on MSC Seashore.  Both good signs the reports of her being delayed may be wrong. 

I thought about sharing that video but I didn't want to read the comments about the entertainment. 😟

3 hours ago, marielco said:

LittleFox’s latest video posted yesterday shows food being loaded and dance rehearsals taking place on MSC Seashore.  Both good signs the reports of her being delayed may be wrong. 

Photos show a number of areas still with work to be finished, crew are being gathered and have to Isolate before being allowed to board, then they have to be trained in the new procedures. A friend is currently in Isolation who will be joining the ship.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, deliver42 said:

Hi Sid, long time no see. Do you know why? It doesn't affect me, just curious. We're booked for next May in the Caribbean, and looking forward to it. Love MSC.

Ship not yet ready basically.

2 hours ago, MarkusToe said:

Where I'm able to see this cancelation?

I've forwarded this info to friends booked...

They asked TA, TA said first sailing will take place as booked

Markus ... I cannot share the post with you here because of CC rules on other media platforms. Other travel agent friends have also mentioned it to me in the last day or so.

Edited by sidari

4 hours ago, sidari said:

The first sailing from Italy has been cancelled.

Hi Sidari,

What date it was cancelled?

I see in MSC site that from Barcelona the first sail it's 13th August and from Genoa the first available date it's 22th August, so it's a little confuse.

Thanks for your information in this subject.

1 hour ago, Xpto said:

Hi Sidari,

What date it was cancelled?

I see in MSC site that from Barcelona the first sail it's 13th August and from Genoa the first available date it's 22th August, so it's a little confuse.

Thanks for your information in this subject.

The original early August sailings which included the Inaugural sailing.