Just booked 8046 & was wondering if anyone has stayed in this cabin. Pros & cons appreciated. Tried to research pictures of cabin but couldn’t find any. Was wondering about bed placement & was there a lounge chair besides regular two chairs & table on oversized balcony. 

Bed placement does not alternate on M class ships.  Bed is by the bath with feet pointing aft.  Based on photos on cruise deckplans.com.  EM

1 hour ago, LorraineP said:

Just booked 8046 & was wondering if anyone has stayed in this cabin. Pros & cons appreciated. Tried to research pictures of cabin but couldn’t find any. Was wondering about bed placement & was there a lounge chair besides regular two chairs & table on oversized balcony. 

Some of the photos online have shown a single lounger along with two chairs, and some photo just show 2 chairs. It looks pretty crowded in the photos that include the lounger.

2 hours ago, LorraineP said:

Hey... just a suggestion... Celebrity is reclassifying some of the categories for the Summit, and for your cruise in 2022, a few of the highly coveted Sunset Veranda cabins are still available. They are technically a step down from Concierge, and about $120 more total for that 10 day cruise, but the balcony is SPECTACULAR!!  We recently jumped from the same angled type balcony as yours on our Millie cruise over to the sunset veranda, and we can hardly wait!!  So as long as you're okay with giving up the minimal perks that come with CC class, you might want to consider moving 🙂 

image.png.a39f6363f1331c374546980b63600a77.png

21 minutes ago, nunuc2000 said:

Some of the photos online have shown a single lounger along with two chairs, and some photo just show 2 chairs. It looks pretty crowded in the photos that include the lounger.

Thank you. I couldn’t seem to find pictures on line. I could do away with only one chair & only have 1 chair & 1 lounger. 

5 minutes ago, nunuc2000 said:

Hey... just a suggestion... Celebrity is reclassifying some of the categories for the Summit, and for your cruise in 2022, a few of the highly coveted Sunset Veranda cabins are still available. They are technically a step down from Concierge, and about $120 more total for that 10 day cruise, but the balcony is SPECTACULAR!!  We recently jumped from the same angled type balcony as yours on our Millie cruise over to the sunset veranda, and we can hardly wait!!  So as long as you're okay with giving up the minimal perks that come with CC class, you might want to consider moving 🙂 

image.png.a39f6363f1331c374546980b63600a77.png

Will take a look. Thank you. 

1 minute ago, LorraineP said:

Thank you. I couldn’t seem to find pictures on line. I could do away with only one chair & only have 1 chair & 1 lounger. 

It seems that with the post revolution pics though, there is only 2 chairs, no lounger at all now in that angled balcony 😞 

3 minutes ago, LorraineP said:

Will take a look. Thank you. 

oh on second look... that aft sunset balcony is in fact CHEAPER than the concierge class cabin you have booked - even better! 

5 minutes ago, nunuc2000 said:

It seems that with the post revolution pics though, there is only 2 chairs, no lounger at all now in that angled balcony 😞 

Where are you finding pictures?

1 minute ago, LorraineP said:

On cruise deck plans dot com website... it's a paid subscription... and totally worth it for seeing real photos of specific rooms 🙂 

did you see the youtube video I linked of the sunset veranda room?

6 minutes ago, nunuc2000 said:

oh on second look... that aft sunset balcony is in fact CHEAPER than the concierge class cabin you have booked - even better! 

Just checked my pricing & the sunset balcony is $740 more. I got a group rate for a C3 & with my Elite status was able to upgrade one category to a C2. 

1 minute ago, nunuc2000 said:

Yes very nice. 

Just checked my pricing & the sunset balcony is $740 more. I got a group rate for a C3 & with my Elite status was able to upgrade one category to a C2. 

Ohhhhhh... in that case it likely isn't worth it to you then... I was just comparing it to current pricing, not taking into account a past pricing and discount you may have rec'd. 😞  Either way, I'm sure it will be a lovely cruise 🙂 

There's a (very) little info about 8046 from a 2020 thread 😉

Also, just to help give you an idea, here's a youtube video of 8045 on sister ship Millennium (8045 is on opposite side) and starting about 2:03 the person goes out onto the balcony and you can see what they are talking about re the window washing equipment next door, looking over at other balconies, etc. in the 2020 thread above:

I would have no problems with 8046 and wish I was there right now!

1 hour ago, nunuc2000 said:

1 hour ago, nunuc2000 said:

On cruise deck plans dot com website... it's a paid subscription... and totally worth it for seeing real photos of specific rooms 🙂 

52 minutes ago, SeaHunt said:

There's a (very) little info about 8046 from a 2020 thread 😉

Also, just to help give you an idea, here's a youtube video of 8045 on sister ship Millennium (8045 is on opposite side) and starting about 2:03 the person goes out onto the balcony and you can see what they are talking about re the window washing equipment next door, looking over at other balconies, etc. in the 2020 thread above:

I would have no problems with 8046 and wish I was there right now!

Thank you. Wish I were there now too. Cruise not until 5/13/22.