Jump to content

Cozumel Barhop trip/Hotel B - Live - 5/16-5/19


Saint Greg
 Share

Recommended Posts

17 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Customs was fun. Lots of walking back and fourth through a maze. A very big maze.

 

 

22C90481-8005-406B-A366-B257F63400AE.jpeg

See...I told you the world was upside down!🤣

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, ninjacat123 said:

When is your next cruise?  This was a great trip and thanks for bringing us along!


AI at Barcelo Maya Riviera June 20th. Cruise on Mardi Gras August 28th.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thanks again for taking us on vacation with you (and friend). I had fun! It went by way too quickly though.  Looking forward to the next one 😀

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
On 5/13/2021 at 6:12 PM, Saint Greg said:

I just got an alert that one is coming on Monday. Fortunately when you click on the package in the Fed Ex app they have a vacation hold option. This will be my first time using that so we’ll see how it goes.


 

 

EF5F3E0B-7746-4435-8DEB-5331FB07B859.jpeg

 

 

FedEx didn't hold it. They delivered it on the porch and it's soaked! USPS did hold but I was supposed to pick it up at the post office today. I got there and it wasn't there. My carrier is delivering it today. Hopefully to the right address.

 

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

 

 

FedEx didn't hold it. They delivered it on the porch and it's soaked! USPS did hold but I was supposed to pick it up at the post office today. I got there and it wasn't there. My carrier is delivering it today. Hopefully to the right address.

 

Wow 😡 what is the point in FedEx having that option if they dont even abide by it!! So frustrating!

 

Were they supposed to hold it until a certain date or until you picked it up? Either way #FedExFail

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, CruisinMama2003 said:

Wow 😡 what is the point in FedEx having that option if they dont even abide by it!! So frustrating!

 

Were they supposed to hold it until a certain date or until you picked it up? Either way #FedExFail

 

It's my first time using that feature but It's called vacation hold and it was through the 20th. Clearly it was sitting there for a couple of days getting wet. If they would've put it inside the screen door it would've been fine but it was on the ground.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

 

It's my first time using that feature but It's called vacation hold and it was through the 20th. Clearly it was sitting there for a couple of days getting wet. If they would've put it inside the screen door it would've been fine but it was on the ground.

If it ever comes up again where a pkg is gonna be delivered by Fed Ex and you arent going to be home, you can have it redirected to a Walgreens near you and they will keep it for 7 days. Just a little fyi for ya in case you are in this situation again as much as you travel 👍

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Thank You for 25 Years - Click for Fun Stuff!
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • Canadian Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...