It has been a LONG time!!! Anybody have info about the new Princess beds on Regal?

If they're like the ones we had on the Royal, they're terrific. Loved those beds. Soft, cushy mattress. Big, fluffy pillows. It was like sleeping in a marshmallow. But if you like a firm mattress, you may not be as happy as I was.

Below is the link to the Princess bedding. Note the fine print at the bottom regarding the Regal Princess. Seems all other Princess ships have this bedding.

6 hours ago, skynight said:

Below is the link to the Princess bedding. Note the fine print at the bottom regarding the Regal Princess. Seems all other Princess ships have this bedding.

The link is missing.

16 hours ago, skynight said:

Interesting - I thought the entire fleet was supposed to be done by now (previously).  I guess Covid got in the way.  Hope they finish Regal by next year.  I do not want to go back to an old bed.

Thanks!

Yes, at the bottom, it does still say

*The Princess Luxury Bed is available across the fleet except for Regal Princess, where most staterooms have been updated. On Regal Princess all Full Suites and Club Class staterooms have been updated and we are continuing to convert the few remaining beds.

We might try to call and hope to find out more?

I thought I was one of the LAST to sleep on those ancient rock hard lumpy old things.

Not acceptable.

Could affect our decision to sail Princess, as the Regal is 'my ship', since the new ships ruined the Adult Pool area, and other changes.

Hi OP, I'm very hopeful the new beds on the Regal will have been fully furnished by your cruise (though I'm not sure when your cruise is). They started the mattress undertaking back in October 2019 for the ship and I'm sure that this couldn't have possibly extended for this long. I don't have evidence that they're complete, but I would assume Princess would be able to get this done if they've already rolled out the Medallion done for its fleet. I would rest easy and expect the best! Have a good trip 🙂 

We have slept on them. They lean toward plush, not firm. Being a gel-foam mattress, initially you are comfortable, then they sleep hot.  So we turned down the thermostat at night.