Southampton Cruise Terminal

Drivencruise

4 minutes ago, Drivencruise said:

With entry only allowed at certain times , there’s likely to be some waiting outside ? Is this area sheltered ? Are are we getting wet if it rains  ? Thanks 

There is nowhere really to wait outside the terminal, I think they don't want you to arrive until your allocated time. If you're driving you could wait in your car for a short time, if not I think you'd be best to wait at a coffee shop in the town centre and then arrive on time.

44 minutes ago, kernow said:

There is nowhere really to wait outside the terminal, I think they don't want you to arrive until your allocated time. If you're driving you could wait in your car for a short time, if not I think you'd be best to wait at a coffee shop in the town centre and then arrive on time.

Yeah , we intend to , I’m just thinking that you’ve got 250 people per slot, the vast majority  will front load their one hour slot and arrive together. Will you be able to enter on block at your time or will you go through individually and then potentially have to wait to enter in the rain? There will doubtless be people who arrive ten minutes before their slot . So they will get wet ?

3 hours ago, Drivencruise said:

With entry only allowed at certain times , there’s likely to be some waiting outside ? Is this area sheltered ? Are are we getting wet if it rains  ? Thanks 

Why not take a brolly along? 😉