Planet Hollywood live-ish review

MeganGC1983

11 minutes ago, blarko said:

Ugggg......that doesn’t even look good 

It was not great. I ate a couple of pieces. Whoever ordered artichoke should rethink the way they eat. That was disgusting and I eat spinach and artichoke dip… 🤢 

just took a shower. It’s a great shower with the rain head. Husband is taking a nap. We called the kids to see how the last day of school went. Before dinner drinks coming soon. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

It was not great. I ate a couple of pieces. Whoever ordered artichoke should rethink the way they eat. That was disgusting and I eat spinach and artichoke dip… 🤢 

just took a shower. It’s a great shower with the rain head. Husband is taking a nap. We called the kids to see how the last day of school went. Before dinner drinks coming soon. 

Was it extra salty? The time I went in and found out Gusto was closed for lunch (except for the pizza window) the guy I talked to that was making the pizzas had so much sweat pouring off him he could’ve been a water hazard on the lazy river.

1 hour ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Food was very good! Dessert choices were a green cheesecake or fried ice cream. We got one of each. The ice cream was wonderful. 

4B121CB3-203E-455C-99F5-33F2FB0D7E6C.jpeg

D043B580-2A97-469F-99AB-A410E76E4B02.jpeg

BB0A47FD-ACF6-482F-9620-AEBC4BF1B810.jpeg

79135BC2-BF04-44CF-B45B-479B5CC12120.jpeg

5CD024A7-F4BC-4BD0-9694-04C6D6B6CC2B.jpeg

BFB2AE9A-70B6-46B9-AA01-A657E2704FC8.jpeg

07DDE814-B3C4-44D4-8811-3A546C88267F.jpeg

so weird. We didn’t get desserts the night I went.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

Was it extra salty? The time I went in and found out Gusto was closed for lunch (except for the pizza window) the guy I talked to that was making the pizzas had so much sweat pouring off him he could’ve been a water hazard on the lazy river.

Yuck! 
But no, not salty. 

• Like 1

I abhor buffets but this So Cal breakfast buffet is tolerable for today. Lots of variety. No bacon police. And I’m having mimosa. I really wanted guacamole, but I couldn’t find it. I saw lots of plates with it. I have chips. I have quesadillas, so I came back to the table and assigned my husband the task of finding it. If I kept walking around, the odds of me finding a buffet faux pas were high. Then I’d just leave without eating. 🤷🏼‍♀️😆🤢

• Like 3

There’s a 4 or 5 year old boy sitting 2 tables over. He keeps “coughing”… like force, fake coughing. It’s really annoying. His parents are just sitting there. He’s not eating. He’s not really coughing. He’s just pushing germs into the air times 150. 

19 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Husband is on Margarita #4 I’m on a Russian mule made by Daniel

5BBCEC49-4EBD-4B6A-986B-A67CA2B6FD8D.jpeg

Whoa #4 already! Y'all have only been at the bar for 20 mins 🤣🤣 im kidding! 

Is there alot of ppl at the resort? Or are they still doing capacity restrictions?

4 minutes ago, CruisinMama2003 said:

Whoa #4 already! Y'all have only been at the bar for 20 mins 🤣🤣 im kidding! 

Is there alot of ppl at the resort? Or are they still doing capacity restrictions?

They said they are at 60%. It seems pretty busy. Busier than I thought it would be, but it is a Friday. By Sunday and Monday, I bet it thins out a bit. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

They said they are at 60%. It seems pretty busy. Busier than I thought it would be, but it is a Friday. By Sunday and Monday, I bet it thins out a bit. 

Yeah Friday-Sunday were the busiest days for me. I heard a lot of Mexicans take a three day weekend there. Saturday night was the night Sutra had the 1.5-2 hour wait. Then it was closed Sunday and Monday.

• Like 1