Planet Hollywood live-ish review

MeganGC1983

I have no idea what happened with security. I guess the cabana got cleared out. 
There’s a group of people playing some kind of drink pong. There is a lot of rules. I always thought it was pretty simple… ball, cup, bounce, drink. Apparently not. 

• Haha 1

Found a very friendly older man, Stefeno… Italian but lives  in Miami. He’s got his tall socks on and shorts and man bag. He did a meat demo with lobster and shrimp at Braza’s yesterday. I had to really censor myself to stay polite. I’m buzzed and he’s talking about slinging meat. 😆

Edited by MeganGC1983
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

We have hydrotherapy at 4. Kind of excited but also not sure lol that was the first available appointment when we checked in. If I like it, I’ll try to get it booked at least one more time. It’s a hot commodity apparently. Some star class guests never get in. 

Since we had a late “brunch” and the pizza thing was a fiasco, we are thinking about skipping lunch. We are thinking star class grill for a snack in a few hours. There were a bunch of kids in that pool earlier. Hopefully we can flip over to that pool in a bit and access the grill. Have maybe some nachos or octopus, let’s get wild. 😆 Gotta stay at the Adult pool until the dance contest and what not happens. It’s the all-inclusive version of Hairy Chest contest, right?! 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, CruisinMama2003 said:

I have one of those voices too lol 

Crazy how we think about being around/in crowds of ppl nowdays!

Yeah…we are all in our “spaces” and individual groups, but it just feels busy. I have more anxiety since having kids and post-Covid. I’ll survive, but I’ve just noticed the differences. 

• Like 2

DJ has started here. Some older gentleman yells a cat call about every 45 seconds. He’s got a Hurricane glass with a purple drink and a hat on. In the picture he’s waving his hands in the air, I think, like he just don’t care. He’s definitely living his best life. 

image.jpg

• Haha 2

Music shark swam away. I think the rap got to hardcore. We are now playing a game I like to call “Sugar Daddy or married”   Also ladies… I don’t understand the flesh colored swim suits. Why?! It’s not flattering on anyone. 

also, the rain is holding off. 

• Like 3