Flight Ease link broken?

AV8rix

Has anyone else noticed that the Flight Ease link (www.hollandflightease.com) is broken?  I need to make some changes to my booking but can't get in.  I actually called a PCC  this morning (a generic one, my own doesn't work on Saturdays) and she could not get in either.  Gets a 404 error message.  Apparently some glitch with the new Msoft Azure cloud app.  I sent a message describing the problem to the IT folks on the HAL site <--- yeah, I know. Good luck with that 😒

1 hour ago, Av8rix said:

Has anyone else noticed that the Flight Ease link (www.hollandflightease.com) is broken?  I need to make some changes to my booking but can't get in.  I actually called a PCC  this morning (a generic one, my own doesn't work on Saturdays) and she could not get in either.  Gets a 404 error message.  Apparently some glitch with the new Msoft Azure cloud app.  I sent a message describing the problem to the IT folks on the HAL site <--- yeah, I know. Good luck with that 😒

I know keeping track of days during Covid has been difficult, but I think it is still only Friday! 😉

I can access FlightEase ok through Manage my Booking.

25 minutes ago, VMax1700 said:

Thanks @VMax1700, but the actual Flight Ease site is an external one and to manage an existing Flight-Ease-booked itinerary you have a different confirmation code (different from your cruise confirmation code).    Don't know if you currently have an existing Flight Ease booking but if you do and you check your separate flight confirmation email you will see this other confirmation code. 

BTW  I had already tried to access my flight reservation through the manage booking feature on my account and I received the following error message "The flight itinerary you are trying to retrieve is not available because of a schedule change. Your flights will be updated shortly or you may search for new flights."  Typical HAL IT Department crap.  That schedule change occurred 6 days ago and still hasn't been incorporated into HALs data for that trip.

And finally, I'm glad that today isn't really Saturday (tomorrow) because if it were I'd be late for my flight to California -- not cruise-related.😀

@Av8rix Using that link I can change/update my already booked flights.  It does tell me that I am returning to a different airport than my departure airport (open jaw) and I am aware of that.  It also told me that my itinerary had been changed because of a schedule change, but I just selected 'change flights' and it took me into the booking engine.

Lots of different links to the same booking engine.

The cookie notice is for Princess, though 🤣

p.s. safe flight to California whenever you decide to take it 😉

Edited by VMax1700
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Av8rix said:

BTW  I had already tried to access my flight reservation through the manage booking feature on my account and I received the following error message "The flight itinerary you are trying to retrieve is not available because of a schedule change. Your flights will be updated shortly or you may search for new flights." 

I had the same issue and error message. It was due to changes in my already booked FE air by the airlines involved. I checked with Delta online and found that they had canceled the flight from Atlanta  and had me leaving the day after the cruise on another flight. I called an agent at HAL Flight Ease and they found the mistake and made the changes which showed in my HAL account within an hour.  Two days later it happened again and this time it was British Air and American Airlines changing my flights from Venice to where I only had a 10 minute connection in Heathrow for my flight back to DFW. Again I called HAL and they changed me to connect on a flight to Chicago and then to home. Until HAL FE makes the changes in your account with flight changes from the airlines you will get the error message "The flight itinerary you are trying to retrieve is not available because of a schedule change.

A warning to all, with all the changes going on with international travel if you booked your air with HAL or even the airlines, you need to consistently check the online  bookings with the airlines involved for the constant changes being made by the airlines every day or so. The HAL FE agent told me the airlines are making so many changes and not informing the cruise lines about the changes and in some cases like mine the flights are arriving after the cruise ship departs. I was not  even notified of the changes made by AA on my flights by AA.  

Edited by terrydtx
  • Thanks 1

@terrydtx, Delta agent told me that their scheduling changes are made on Saturdays.  Don't know about the other lines.  And, although my booking was made through FE, my PCC told me that it was OK for me to contact Delta directly.  I did so and they changed me back to the original schedule that I booked.  However, I'm going to be vigilant about following my booking through the Delta app, not FE.

5 minutes ago, Av8rix said:

@terrydtx, Delta agent told me that their scheduling changes are made on Saturdays.  Don't know about the other lines.  And, although my booking was made through FE, my PCC told me that it was OK for me to contact Delta directly.  I did so and they changed me back to the original schedule that I booked.  However, I'm going to be vigilant about following my booking through the Delta app, not FE.

I believe you are right about Delta, it was last Sunday I notice the changes they made. I tried to call Delta first on Sunday and was told there was a 4 hour wait for an agent. On Monday, I then called HAL FE and got through to an agent in 10 minutes and got the changes made. Your PCC is also correct but wait times with the airlines can take hours.

Edited by terrydtx

• 7 months later...

I've been having lots of problems logging in to Flight Ease, too. For 100% of the time the past three weeks, and for about 95% of the time the past six months, every time I try to access Flight Ease through my HAL account I get this error message:

image.png.d40d4485c148dd929044d5cbb564c3cf.png

This is not because of a flight change. This is happening two cruises--one where I already have flights booked through Flight Ease, and another where I'm trying to book flights.  This happens whether I log in using hollandamerica.com or the link shown in posting #3 above (thank you @VMax1700).  This happens before and after clearing cookies, and on four different browser types (Firefox, Edge, Chrome, Safari) and four different computer (including my iPhone).

I feel like I'm locked out of my Flight Ease account.  I tried calling HAL and spoke with someone in their PCC department, but they said they don't have an IT department and weren't sure where to turn for help.

Any good suggestions?

Thanks

4 hours ago, Mandalay1903 said:

I've been having lots of problems logging in to Flight Ease, too. For 100% of the time the past three weeks, and for about 95% of the time the past six months, every time I try to access Flight Ease through my HAL account I get this error message:

image.png.d40d4485c148dd929044d5cbb564c3cf.png

This is not because of a flight change. This is happening two cruises--one where I already have flights booked through Flight Ease, and another where I'm trying to book flights.  This happens whether I log in using hollandamerica.com or the link shown in posting #3 above (thank you @VMax1700).  This happens before and after clearing cookies, and on four different browser types (Firefox, Edge, Chrome, Safari) and four different computer (including my iPhone).

I feel like I'm locked out of my Flight Ease account.  I tried calling HAL and spoke with someone in their PCC department, but they said they don't have an IT department and weren't sure where to turn for help.

Any good suggestions?

Thanks

Been having the same problem for weeks.  Makes me lose confidence in Flight Ease and sure doesn't live up to the "Ease" in it's name.