When is your next cruise?

mek

* Jul 10th - Adventure (Bahamas).  99.99% chance I'm sailing!

* Sep 2nd - Freedom (C/NE ???).  

The jury is still out (9N, need Canada to open) but would love to do FR this year somewhere, even if it's a modified itinerary. Next year it'll be on Adventure from Bayonne.

• Like 1

Mid-October, MSC Meraviglia in their Yacht Club (IF they ever figure out how to apply my future cruise credit to this booking. We've only sailed with them once before, on Seaside in YC, which was fantastic. Unfortunately their customer service has been a total nightmare.)

October 9th on Anthem followed by the TA on the 20th, which is missing from the available cruises and not listed on any port schedule! We'll see if we're stranded in Southampton or arriving in Bayonne. 

1 hour ago, coldflame said:

Don't forget that soon enough in this thread will turn into a humble brag (or outright brag) about how many reservations they have.

'Cause, god forbid, we talk about our planned cruising on a cruise forum.  It's way more productive and entertaining to argue about masks, vaccines and viruses.  

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Jimbo said:

September 2021

March 2022

October 2022

Not going on the September 2021 even if it sails.

How come?  (Unless it personal and none of my business.)

13 minutes ago, Tree_skier said:

Aug. 23rd Serenade of the Seas to Alaska.  Just booked. 🙂 

I would love to grab one of those Alaska cruises the end of August, but very uneasy about booking anything else right now - my husband has mobility issues and since last year I have two special needs cats that will require above and beyond care - glitches suddenly thrown into the mix could be problematic and difficult for me to handle.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Another_Critic said:

There's still plenty of obstacles to overcome, but it's looking more likely each day.  🤞

A lot depends on UK, US/NJ, CDC, and RCI decisions.

I have hope.

1 minute ago, mek said:

I would love to grab one of those Alaska cruises the end of August, but very uneasy about booking anything else right now - my husband has mobility issues and since last year I have two special needs cats that will require above and beyond care - glitches suddenly thrown into the mix could be problematic and difficult for me to handle.

We have a cat but no special needs.  He just needs someone to come and feed and water him every couple of days and also police his commode.  I'm sorry about your husband.  Hopefully, his mobility issue is temporary and doesn't hinder you too much. I'm excited to be getting back on ship.  I just worry about debarkation... I might not get off the ship. 🙂 

• Like 2

Nov 27, 2021, Brilliance 

Dec 8, 2021, NCL Dawn

Sadly we can't take both because DH can't get all the time off from work.  I'm torn with which I'd prefer, but any cruise is better than none right now.  If the Port of Tampa doesn't open this would solve the issue since both embark from Tampa.