When is your next cruise?

mek

55 minutes ago, Tree_skier said:

'Cause, god forbid, we talk about our planned cruising on a cruise forum.  It's way more productive and entertaining to argue about masks, vaccines and viruses.  

God forbid y'all don't have the humility to not jump on every thread that's even semi related to announce how much money you have tied up in deposits 🙄

Our next cruise is on Celebrity out of St. Martin in August.  I am very hopeful that it will be a go.  Our next Royal cruise is in September on Allure out of Florida, not as hopeful about that one.

Sherri🙂

February 2022 on Silhouette                                                                                                                                                                                                     

April 2022 on Allure

4 hours ago, Brownezes72 said:

Oct 17 2021. Allure of the seas.  A lift and shift.  Now if canada can only remove the border closure so we could travel 😞

We are on this sailing also.   Fingers crossed we sail with less restrictions!!

46 minutes ago, coldflame said:

God forbid y'all don't have the humility to not jump on every thread that's even semi related to announce how much money you have tied up in deposits 🙄

For the life of me I just don't understand why people let this kind of thing bother them on an anonymous message board.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, coldflame said:

Deposits? I'm fully paid up. And modest about it.

We're looking at Panama Canal for '23.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Tree_skier said:

We have a cat but no special needs.  He just needs someone to come and feed and water him every couple of days and also police his commode.  I'm sorry about your husband.  Hopefully, his mobility issue is temporary and doesn't hinder you too much. I'm excited to be getting back on ship.  I just worry about debarkation... I might not get off the ship. 🙂 

Thanks, but his condition is not temporary.  I simply have more planning to do now than in the past.  We used to see a great deal and jump on it and now I really need to avoid last minute changes. We are at the point where the Caribbean will be our primary cruising destination, but I could swing Alaska RT's from Seattle if I thought they would go smoothly - the great unknown right. now.

3 hours ago, njkruzer said:

I have hope.

Me too.  🙂

Vacation scheduled - check

Cruise booked - check

Air tickets booked - check

Pre-cruise rental car (pick up at LHR, drop at West Quay) booked - check

Pre-cruise hotel or cottage booked - not yet

Post-cruise rental car (drive from CL to home) booked - check