July sailings?

I am getting really frustrated that they haven’t updated which ships will actually be canceled in July. All of the other major brands have published a restart plan. I just want to know so I can make other plans(even changing ships if needed!). I know they can’t start all the ships but they have our money and will soon have all the August finals as well. Every week it gets closer and closer. I guess I was optimistic that they haven’t but also now I’m just worried we won’t have other vacation plans as a backup. I am so tired of more information to come next week. Next week is June!

• Like 3

I had a July 30th British Isles with Celebrity but when final came due May 1st I moved my deposit. More than half my roll call did the same...those still hanging on are hopeful.

I agree with you and feel your frustration!  We are getting close to a month out from July cruises and still no word.  And, I feel like they are making things worse by saying, "maybe and maybe not."  Before you knew that they would be canceled and you could make a game plan, but how many people have the money to plan and pay for two vacations?  I personally don't have 15K  to put down on two trips that may or may not go.  I hope that they do make a decision and an announcement by tomorrow. 

• Like 3

I thought that someone from Royal in one of the videos or social media posts had said they would give at least 30 days notice, which is less time than they have been giving over the past few months. I'm sure that's because now that they are getting closer to being able to sail, they don't want to pull the plug until they absolutely have to do so.  Things with CDC and other entities are happening so quickly now.  I do fee the OPs pain, I'm waiting on the official cancellation of my July 3rd cruise on Indy out of Miami so I can get my 125% FCC and OBC and slap that down on my March Symphony sailing.  But it's torture waiting.