The Department of Homeland Security is considering vaccine passports

ontheweb

On 5/28/2021 at 4:12 PM, joepeka said:

Arizona has a similar capability, it's called ASIIS (AZ State Immunization Information System). You can submit a request to them to get official copies of all vaccinations you've received. The downside: it is totally dependent upon vaccination providers (doctors, clinics, hospitals, pharmacies, etc.) feeding information to the state health department. As I found when I requested my vaccination records recently, they only info they had was my Covid-19 inoculations (which were administered by the AZDHS), which is what I really wanted anyway but it was disappointing that the other vaccinations I've received in recent years never made it to the AZDHS database. ☹️

I just wanted to circle back to this thread to thank you again for the head's-up about ASIIS.  It was quite the ordeal to get my husband's records from them since he got his injections last fall from one of the AstraZeneca vaccine trials and the state's system had not yet been set up to report out on trial vaccines.  But after many conversations with the clinical trial folks and the state, we now have a certificate from ASIIS to support that my hubby has been vaccinated.  That along with other documentation that we have puts my mind at ease that we will be able to board the beautiful Majestic Princess next Sunday.  Thank you so much for sharing the info about ASIIS!

3 hours ago, azbirdmom said:

I just wanted to circle back to this thread to thank you again for the head's-up about ASIIS.  It was quite the ordeal to get my husband's records from them since he got his injections last fall from one of the AstraZeneca vaccine trials and the state's system had not yet been set up to report out on trial vaccines.  But after many conversations with the clinical trial folks and the state, we now have a certificate from ASIIS to support that my hubby has been vaccinated.  That along with other documentation that we have puts my mind at ease that we will be able to board the beautiful Majestic Princess next Sunday.  Thank you so much for sharing the info about ASIIS!

You're most welcome, I'm glad you were persistent and you can both now relax and enjoy your cruise. I mentioned we're on Majestic next Spring so I will be anxious to hear what you think of her. 

I learn so much more than I'm able to share on CC so it's gratifying when I can pass along information that members here find useful. Thank you! ☺️

• Thanks 1

On 7/17/2021 at 10:39 AM, gfountain1 said:

So some crank sent fauci an email and that’s enough proof for you? Look up Adam Gaertner and it’s pretty laughable. 

Just getting back to some old replies. If you believe this is was a crank email, I have a bridge in Brooklyn I would like to sell you! Talk about reaching, LOL.

• 1 month later...

Update on Masking aboard the various cruise lines.

The following lines do not require any masking on board as all passengers on those lines must be vaccinated:

Celebrity

Holland American

Norwegian

Oceania

Victory

American Steamboat Company

The rest still have either mandatory masks or masks in some of the venues while on board regardless of vaccination status. Hopefully masks will not be mandated anywhere come 2022.